• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.16.12 is LIVE!

They'll probably end up excepting that dude cause he had a tough upbringing, cause it immediately qualifies you for a wrestling contract.

Hulk Hogan: "Now let me tell you something TNA Management Dudes, I think it's time you understand that my daughter Brooke is perfect in her role as Knockout GM brother! But we got a problem! It seems that the TNA Knockout Champ has the same name as my daughter brother! I know The TNA Knockout Champ should be the most important Female on the Roster, but not anymore brother! We're gonna change her name back to Ms. Tessmacher to get my daughter over Dude!"

Last thing Tiffany refereed was her divorce from Drew McIntyre, guess if he gets released that's his chances of coming to TNA on hold. Not that It'd be a great loss to the wrestling world.

Seriously though, what's the point of signing Tiffany?

I don't think they have hired her. Tazz and Tenay have been referencing her as an actress from a new movie. Reason aside, they turned Tess from being a dancer in wwe to a somewhat capable wrestler, they could do the same with Tiffany.

Maybe it's me thinking with my other head since she has always been super hot in my eyes

She was the epitome of a Diva in WWE: Can't wrestle, can't talk but looks good in the Playboy pictorial she was in. She got fired for beating up her then husband Drew McIntyre and Drew's push has gone through the floor since then.

Gotcha. Don't think I've ever seen her before. Great rack, but she doesn't even look like she can walk straight, let alone wrestle.

The whole eyes on his eyelids facepaint still is just weird....bet he uses that to creep out his kid if the kid acts up.

The more I think about it, the more Hogan is a strong candidate to be in charge of Aces and 8's.

We didn't see him get beaten down.
He's coming back for the big fight.
They intentionally didn't attack his daughter when they had time to do it.
Maybe he's jealous that Sting is the first HOF inductee and not him.

I really hope that isn't what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back