• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.4.12 is LIVE!

Van Dam is just kind of there in TNA. He hasn't been in any major story for months and he doesn't appear all that often. I'd forget he was under contract if he didn't show up every three weeks or so.

Van Dam is just kind of there in TNA. He hasn't been in any major story for months and he doesn't appear all that often. I'd forget he was under contract if he didn't show up every three weeks or so.

I can't help but think that he is on his way out. To be honest I have never been to big on his arsenal. Many of his moves require his opponent to play dead/just stand there if the moves are not done smoothly

Fun TV title match. Joe is looking absolutely dominant; I really hope they go the direction of a feud with Magnus heading into Bound for Glory. They could both use it.

Anybody else feel like Impact is really damn short, now that we're more used to a 3-hour format from Raw every week? It actually kind of helps, because it leaves me wanting more most weeks.

Fun TV title match. Joe is looking absolutely dominant; I really hope they go the direction of a feud with Magnus heading into Bound for Glory. They could both use it.

Anybody else feel like Impact is really damn short, now that we're more used to a 3-hour format from Raw every week? It actually kind of helps, because it leaves me wanting more most weeks.

Oh man 3 hours of Raw leave me drained, I haven't been able to sit through one of toise. They have a Nitro feel to them, and that is not good

Solid match. One big problem with it though: Chavo pretty much no-sold the effects of that match, including the big Angle Slam. Not cool. That move has put away some (actually, most) of the greats in the last 15 years. It's just not alright with me when it barely looks like it made an effect on a guy who's best known for being related to a dead legend.

Solid match. One big problem with it though: Chavo pretty much no-sold the effects of that match, including the big Angle Slam. Not cool. That move has put away some (actually, most) of the greats in the last 15 years. It's just not alright with me when it barely looks like it made an effect on a guy who's best known for being related to a dead legend.

Kicking out of the Angle Slam is about as much of a cliche as you can have in an Angle match. EVERYONE kicks out of that move.

Williams was a great X division champ. His psychology used in his matches with Brian Kendrick were pretty great. Too bad Kendrick got that concussion during their ultimate x match

Kicking out of the Angle Slam is about as much of a cliche as you can have in an Angle match. EVERYONE kicks out of that move.

He didn't really kick out of it though. Angle just didn't cover him, and Chavo got the roll-up victory. And he popped right back up after the match to start a shoving contest. It doesn't matter at all, it's just a little thing that pisses me off.

I still like the build up for thus year's BFG way more than last year. It seemed like they ran out of matches ideas and decided to play it super safe last year

Sting vs Hogan Done a million times
AJ vs Daniels done done done
RVD vs Lynn ......

Plus Roode just wasn't clicking as a face challenger to Angle who had turned heel 2 months prior to BFG

I'm worried about Storm after this PPV. He's still a big deal but he's dropped a lot int he last 4 months.

This match had ZERO need for the MMA fighter. They could have thrown the MMA fighter to something else, not a match with years of buildup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back