IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.4.12 is LIVE!

Am I the only one that thinks if Eddie had lived, Chavo would be riding his stick horse at a National Guard Armory in some backwater Texas border town right now?

Roode and Storm could be match and feud of the year within TNA, with relative ease. But now this fantastic feud is more about putting over King Mo, who has literally NOTHING to do with any of it. Why bring in an enforcer for a street fight? Roode can't push around the refs or get DQ'd; there's no point to it except to get him over.

Mark my words, King Mo will probably ruin that match at Bound for Glory.

Magnus vs Joe is official. Now they just need an x division match, unless they don't even care about it

Park has been kidnapped for three weeks, has had his head hammered on live national TV, and is about to be electrocuted. This is apparently near the arena given the events of last week.

WHERE ARE THE POLICE????????????????

Park has been kidnapped for three weeks, has had his head hammered on live national TV, and is about to be electrocuted. This is apparently near the arena given the events of last week.

WHERE ARE THE POLICE????????????????

The continuity in this angle has been...well, there hasnt' been any. Hogan has total control over dozens of cops one week (yeah, ok...), and then doesn't use them for weeks after? People getting hammered, water-boarded, electrocuted, kidnapped... The guys is a "lawyer", and nobody's doing shit about it.

Plus, the stip at BFG makes no sense anyways. If they lose, Aces & Eights won't be allowed back in TNA. Right...because they're being "allowed" there now, as it is? And if they win, they get "full access". This scenario has no win for Hogan or TNA; the plot is so paper-thin, it makes WWE's 2011 "unsafe working conditions" angle look brilliant.

Great build up for BFG

Aces and eights vs Sting and Bully
This has gone on since the night after slammiversary

Roode vs Storm
Feud of the year ( I refuse to acknowledge the mma guy)

Magnus vs Joe Slow
build up from their tag team to betrayal during the BFG series

Tag titles match
Plenty of build up plus one more team to avoid it being the same as slammiversary

Aries vs Hardy
BFG series build up plus a pretty good face vs face evolution thus far

Snow vs Ryan
The only thing worth a damn from the Gutcheck experiment

KO match
Teacher vs student, has been build up for a long time too

The continuity in this angle has been...well, there hasnt' been any. Hogan has total control over dozens of cops one week (yeah, ok...), and then doesn't use them for weeks after? People getting hammered, water-boarded, electrocuted, kidnapped... The guys is a "lawyer", and nobody's doing shit about it.

Plus, the stip at BFG makes no sense anyways. If they lose, Aces & Eights won't be allowed back in TNA. Right...because they're being "allowed" there now, as it is? And if they win, they get "full access". This scenario has no win for Hogan or TNA; the plot is so paper-thin, it makes WWE's 2011 "unsafe working conditions" angle look brilliant.

It's reminiscent of the stips for the NWO at Uncensored 97, where the rules were something about them getting a title shot whenever they wanted but since they had everything but like the TV Title, it was translated to mean they can do whatever they want. That's likely what it's goign to mean for Aces and 8's.

There's no way the title match is the main event at BFG. It's entirely secondary to the Aces and Eights thing.

Yeah, lots of short matches. But it's free TV, and we've been spoiled rotten by the BFG Series tournament. They've got to save something for Bound for Glory, and think they've done a great job of pushing every aspect of that card on tonight's Impact. None of the short matches were bad, at least....

There's no way the title match is the main event at BFG. It's entirely secondary to the Aces and Eights thing.

Nah it will be. Sting vs Hogan was the only thing that matter last year, and Roode vs Angle went last.
Thus far, every BFG has ended with the title match. Bischoff is way too old school to have anything other than the title matchas the main event

I'm hoping Aces and 8's go on last. If not we'll get the same issue that Roode and Angle had last year where no one cares about their match.

It will be. They take the BFG series seriously. The title match ended the night last year, much to everyone's surprise. Sting/Hogan was kept to an appropriate length, and put on at an appropriate time. Give them some credit.

Nah it will be. Sting vs Hogan was the only thing that matter last year, and Roode vs Angle went last.
Thus far, every BFG has ended with the title match. Bischoff is way too old school to have anything other than the title matchas the main event

If that's the case, much like last year, nobody will care. TNA has made it very clear that the reveal of Aces and Eights is the big thing at the show. If it doesn't go on last, the main event, much like last year, will be a farce since the big stuff happened already.

I'm hoping Aces and 8's go on last. If not we'll get the same issue that Roode and Angle had last year where no one cares about their match.

I thought the same thing writing my response to his comment. The place was dead after the Sting vs Hogan match. I hope they can organize the card a bit more this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back