• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.16.12 is LIVE!

Suspension of disbelief. ^ This guy can't do it.

I can do it. One of my earliest memories of wreslting was watching Papa Shango mess with Ultimate Warrior's insides. Trust me I can suspend disbelief. I also can see an absolutely ridiculous storyline that requires no suspension of disbelief. It requires laughter at it. The Aces and 8's thing is good, the title feud is pretty good, the AJ story stinks. You can admit it too. Admitting is always the first step!

I can do it. One of my earliest memories of wreslting was watching Papa Shango mess with Ultimate Warrior's insides. Trust me I can suspend disbelief. I also can see an absolutely ridiculous storyline that requires no suspension of disbelief. It requires laughter at it. The Aces and 8's thing is good, the title feud is pretty good, the AJ story stinks. You can admit it too. Admitting is always the first step!

Of course it does, but you're taking it way too literally. The story sucks because it's a stupid thing to feud over, not because AJ should be taking a paternity test v. admitting he's the father of a child he hasn't taken a test over.

oh wait.... i get it!! help bully or hardy win the title...so he himself can get a title shot!! lol

he'll do everything in his power to screw austin.. lolol love this feud.

Part of me really hopes we don't have Aries/Roode at No Surrender just because I know Roode's going to win that match. Have Roode cost Storm the BFG series and someone else challenge Aries.

Part of me really hopes we don't have Aries/Roode at No Surrender just because I know Roode's going to win that match. Have Roode cost Storm the BFG series and someone else challenge Aries.

Problem is all the credible challengers are tied up in the BFG series and giving them a title shot just cause they didnt make the finals seems pointless.

Holy sweet jesus Tiffany...whoops I mean Taryn Terrel as the special guest ref....shes frickin hot but I hope shes not joining the knockouts roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back