• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.16.12 is LIVE!

I would love to see someone not named Samoa Joe or James Storm win the BFG series....give the win to someone who wasnt in the top 2 the whole time.

I just love the slow going up view on Christy Hemme with the camera every week just a great thing.....this should be good I see Magnus picking up 7 points here.

Strong promo from Magnus, hes improved so much from when he debuted, I remember watching him on UK Gladiators and he wouldn't even speak throughout the show, dude has a future.

Ugh what was the point of Joe getting another 7 points? His spot in the finals is already a lock should have given Magnus the points to try and make it seem like anybody could catch up....chair shot didnt even look like it hurt.

I love me some Madison Rayne but her as Knockouts Champion right now is just...:disappointed: Hmm she likes chocolate cake? Based off her crush on Earl you would think she likes moldy cake :shrug:

I can dig a Magnus/Joe feud. Gives both men something relatively meaningful to run with heading into No Surrender.

No it doesn't. Joe will be in the final 4 of the BFG series. Magnus won't. Thus, they won't be involved with one another. If anything, that was just a chance to turn someone bad since the face side is stacked in TNA. MAYBE Magnus costs Joe the tourney leading to a BFG match, but I really don't think TNA thinks that highly of him for that to happen. I think it's more of just a heel turn so that the big faces have someone to beat to look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back