• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.16.12 is LIVE!

Anybody think James Storm might really be leading Aces and Eights? Hogan and Bischoff do love turning top faces heel after all...

Just figured something out, did Bully Ray ever get attacked by Aces and Eights?

I know people are thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if this all the plan to get Bully Ray main-eventing Bound for Glory for the belt. I wouldn't mind it at all.

Aries vs. Ray is deserved to both these guys as Roode vs. Storm doesn't need to be for the belt and then we can have: Magnus vs. Joe, AJ Styles vs. Fetus Styles on the undercard :lmao:

Just figured something out, did Bully Ray ever get attacked by Aces and Eights?

I know people are thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if this all the plan to get Bully Ray main-eventing Bound for Glory for the belt. I wouldn't mind it at all.

Aries vs. Ray is deserved to both these guys as Roode vs. Storm doesn't need to be for the belt and then we can have: Magnus vs. Joe, AJ Styles vs. Fetus Styles on the undercard :lmao:

With Maury as the special guest ref?

I don't get this at all. Why doesn't he just take a paternity test anyway? Either he's not the father and this whole thing turns out to be stupid, or he was drugged and is the father which makes it just as stupid but he can "man up" and be a good guy to the bastard son of a woman who likely drugged him along with Daniels and Kazarian after Styles already was a good guy to her and helped her through her drug addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back