IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.14.12

Another good episode of Impact Wrestling.

Nothing really of note, except the question, why are the ninjas that attacked Joe back to attack Sting? They going to turn him into the Stinger of Violence or some shit? Anyway, good show.

Safe to say that Jarrett is one of the three who just attacked Sting. No idea who the other two might be though. Possibly two former TNA guys who are pissed off that Sting got inducted ahead of them?

I'm not liking this earlier start time, makes it harder for me to get home in time to catch any of the show, which is a shame since after being pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product we got with Slammaversery I was looking forward to checking out Impact.

I love Impact, but good grief did tonight have many production screw-ups. You get occasional one's on PPV's, but tonight was pretty noticable. No fade out for a single promo, the show opens with no audio, a freakin' video player showed up on the bottom of the screen, no commentary when they did the first OFN advertisement. Get together, production monkeys, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back