• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.21.12 is LIVE!

So.....Daniels knew the truth, AJ and Dixie knew the truth, and Daniels/Kaz were making up the affair story to frame AJ and Dixie out of hatred but in reality it was to cover up taking some chick that we've never seen before but is apparentl a friend of AJ and Dixie to rehab. And AJ and Dixie spent the last two months panicking and losing their minds hiding this......why?

So.....Daniels knew the truth, AJ and Dixie knew the truth, and Daniels/Kaz were making up the affair story to frame AJ and Dixie out of hatred but in reality it was to cover up taking some chick that we've never seen before but is apparentl a friend of AJ and Dixie to rehab. And AJ and Dixie spent the last two months panicking and losing their minds hiding this......why?

Yeah there has to be more to this story,..

Only caught the final twenty minutes, but what a horrible swerve in the storyline. I'm not too critical about what WWE or TNA do, but that was just throwing what was potentially a great angle down the drain. I'm not even interested anymore.

So based on this logic, is there ANY reason for Kaz to stick with Daniels now? He joined him because of AJ's infidelities which now apparently don't exist.

impactz.png

Let me tell ya, Jack
That wasn't s'posed to happen.
It should have been Brooke

Good point by KB about Kaz's involvement. Logically he should leave Daniels and feud with him for lying to him about this.

As for why Dixie and AJ would go nuts to hide it well, if someone came to you in confidence and an unsubstantiated claim was about to unveil a young woman's secret on national TV, you'd go to lengths to protect her privacy. That part is fine with me. The only logical way to go from here is for Daniels to try and explain why he lied but ultimately having Kaz turn on him which should happen next week so they don't win the titles back.

There better be more to the angle than that. If that's the end of that story, it would have to rank right up there with one of the worst endings ever. I'm sure there will be more to it though. There's no way that TNA would hype a storyline for weeks, only to have it end up in disappointment.

The interesting part is you are all assuming that random lady is telling the truth.

My fear is that it turns more into a story about who knocked her up and she goes heel via the excuse of drugs at some point.

I actually enjoyed the ending and the story is obviously not over and I'm interested in seeing how it plays out

I am coming around on it as I think up potential directions that it could go that I would find interesting. The one thing I don't really get if the lady was telling the truth is why Serge punched AJ. My hope is that inconsistency isn't a plot hole.

I am coming around on it as I think up potential directions that it could go that I would find interesting. The one thing I don't really get if the lady was telling the truth is why Serge punched AJ. My hope is that inconsistency isn't a plot hole.

Serge was out of the loop with this girl. He was believing the lies that Daniels was perpetuating. No plothole there.

I get that could be the story but why wouldn't Dixie tell him? Especially once Daniels started this? That part makes no sense. It is one thing not to tell the world on tv but keeping her husband out of the loop in private seems odd to me.

I get that could be the story but why wouldn't Dixie tell him? Especially once Daniels started this? That part makes no sense. It is one thing not to tell the world on tv but keeping her husband out of the loop in private seems odd to me.

I agree with you but if this chick didn't want anyone outside of a select few knowing, it's just keeping her confidence. Thing is, usually that extends to a spouse but if that's the biggest problem with the story then that's not so bad. This is wrestling and bigger plotholes than this have been the norm.

I agree with you but if this chick didn't want anyone outside of a select few knowing, it's just keeping her confidence. Thing is, usually that extends to a spouse but if that's the biggest problem with the story then that's not so bad. This is wrestling and bigger plotholes than this have been the norm.

I agree about it not being a big deal overall.

I expected this to not turn out to actually be an affair. However, the story had been told so well thus far that I was hoping for a little less of a deus ex machina when it was explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back