IMPACT Wrestling's "Open Fight Night" LD for 11.01.12 is LIVE!

Zema Ion may be bad, but one thing I will give him is he's better than Jesse Godderez... that's not a compliment though.

That's like comparing a shit flavored lollipop to a piss flavored one. Are you really better off with one versus the other? At the end of the day, you're ingesting something awful.

Made it one full hour before wishing it was already over. that is improvement from two weeks ago where I simply just turned off the tv

Sick submission by Ion. Christian York is awesome. He's also a guy that has been stuck in every training circuit in the United States - for WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, etc. - but never gone further. He seems to have put on a lot of mass, and that could be a really good thing for him. If TNA doesn't use him, they're a bunch of idiots.

Katie Vick ‏@WWEKatieVick
This kid is a fucking pro at clothesline attempts.

This Jesse Godderez guy is a very, very, very poor excuse at The Miz. In-fact The Miz was a better wrestler when he started than this guy.

Hardy's title is uglier than a sack of assholes, but at least he actually wears it like a champion should — around his waist.

So far, in the first 70-ish minutes of Impact - in terms of in-ring wrestling - we've seen a guy from Big Brother roll up a woman, a legitimate wrestler lose to Zema Ion, a DQ due to wrench interference, and now...the World Champion is facing Robbie E.

:lmao:

They're both awful. Again, shit flavor or piss flavor — which do you like better? Me personally? I'll pass on both.

The Miz is a decent in-ring talent, vastly improved over what he once was, very inconsistent though. One month he's the hottest thing on television, the next you couldn't care if he's alive or dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back