IMPACT Wrestling's "Open Fight Night" LD for 11.01.12 is LIVE!

Gonna ignore that statement. Kevin Kelly has been doing much better than he used to back in TNA and Nigel McGuinness has received rave reviews on his color commentary. He does remind me of former ROH commentator Bobby Cruise though, must admit.

Used ROH announcer as a generic statement, not the current ROH team. I went by what I would expect If I pick up a random ROH DVD

Makes sense. Get a title match, cause yourself to be DQ'd. To what end? So you can...get another title match at the pay-per-view?

Looks like Kurt Angle is baby-sitting the Muppet Babies tonight. I'm pretty tired of the Aces & Eights story, in regards to random people coming in and out of interest with the program. Angle gets attacked; does nothing months ago. Angle gets attacked last week; suddenly wants to "rip up some ass" tonight. I'm sure Wes and Garrett, who have shown such great interest thus far, have a HUGE stake in fighting A&E tonight...

Lulz. Classic Samoa Joe.

Once again, this Christian York fella is exactly what Gut Check should be focusing on.

Go find talent, not "potential".

TNA should go back to hosting their show at the early venue in Tennessee. It looked so much like a WCW venue

Also, calling it, this guy wins his match

I can't believe Christian York is going to be on my television in 2012. I used to watch this dude in ECW and think he was awesome.

Alex Silva and Sam Shaw. Who are these people, and why are they on the TNA roster?

Exactly my point. They should start a tag team know as No Bodies. They can even use some Dale Oliver rip-off variation of Marilyn Manson's "Nobodies" for a theme.

Can't say it enough — this guy actually looks like a pro-wrestler. IMO that's far more important than a large number of people are willing to admit.

If any of these guys is finally to win a Gut Check match, it's Christian York. Just based off what I've seen thus far, he's 100x more valuable than Alex Silva.

York is a wee bit sloppy, but that can be shored up as he gets used to being on television again. He's def. gonna get a contract, but this business of never having these guys win a single match is absurd.

Jeremy Borash could sell Zema Ion as a serial rapist, he still won't come across as dangerous. Look at him! Looks like a furby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back