• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.21.13

So apparently King beat Ion on Xplosion to get that shot. This makes me wonder: why is Xplosion so underused? It gets mentioned on Impact maybe once a year and they can air it for free on Youtube or their website. One of if not TNA's biggest problems is they don't have enough air time, so why not promote Xplosion on Impact? Make it an extra show and actually talk about it. Maybe if they plugged that instead of Dixie's Twitter, people might know it exists and it could be useful.

So apparently King beat Ion on Xplosion to get that shot. This makes me wonder: why is Xplosion so underused? It gets mentioned on Impact maybe once a year and they can air it for free on Youtube or their website. One of if not TNA's biggest problems is they don't have enough air time, so why not promote Xplosion on Impact? Make it an extra show and actually talk about it. Maybe if they plugged that instead of Dixie's Twitter, people might know it exists and it could be useful.

I hear ReAction is back on YouTube too and it's never been promoted on impact???????

LOL. King Mo got knocked out, that's what he deserved for being so cocky, should have never dropped his hands. Silly bellator announcers asking before the fight "Is King Mo the best light heavyweight in MMA"? Um no, not even close... I wonder if this hurts Mo's stock within Tna? As it certainly hurts Bellator. Missed tonight's impact, but I'm pretty sure Ace's and 8's lost again.

This is a crowd that gets wrestling once a year. They liked the Garrett Bischoff match.

You're sounding extra stupid tonight.

They actually get more TNA on tv than the US does. This wasn't even the first time they wrestled there anyway. I'd liken it to watching a rerun of an enjoyable show at worst. It isn't always about the result and too often the IWC misses the point because they are obsessed with that detail. All I am really saying is to be careful how you frame the issue. If it is simply what you think then who am I to disagree but far too often you attempt to frame personal opinion as universal fact.

As far as the insults go, if I made it personal a few weeks back that wasn't my intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back