• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.31.13 from Manchester, England!

Not likely. I'm watching now, but Rangers have games lined up for Thursday night for the next twelve straight weeks, which means I'll be on delay for every one of them.

Well if the Rangers don't right the ship sooner than later, at least you won't have to worry about missing TNA on week 13 and beyond. A pretty anemic performance tonight. Then again, I can't really talk, my Bruins lost tonight to the goddamn Sabres.

With all due respect, the Rangers have had a pretty tough schedule to start the season, but even still, they've really limped out of the starting gates this season. TNA was pretty decent tonight, but the NHL, not so much.

Joe, are you seriously having a live discussion not only by yourself, but on delay? It's called a live discussion for a reason.

Back in the glory days, Norcal and I basically dominated every Raw LD. Nothing would drive him crazier than someone asking what happened an hour into the show. One night I got home late and read through the entire LD and posted:

"I'm here late? Can someone tell me what I missed?

This is the kind of question a lunkhead would ask, as instead of being a lazy goon I've read through the entire LD and don't have to annoy those of whom were here on time."

Finally got around to watching this, probably the only time I've marked for Magnus, really hope he gets pushed. Everything else was pretty boring though. Completely FF through the Hogan/Bully segments because there is absolutely nothing that can save that angle. And Aces and Eights continue to be one of the worst invasion angles at least my recent memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back