• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.07.13 is Coming to You From Manchester, England!

The show had great matches, but it was absolutely dead on stories. Is there anything set for Lockdown? At all?

Weird. Basically, I rated two matches a + more than you did, and ended up give the show as a whole almost an entire grade lower than you did.

Nothing is happening in TNA. Nothing. Roode and Aries are awesome, and that's pretty much what's keeping me watching this show. That, and getting paid to watch this show.

In case anybody cares, Dixie Carter was just on Bellator to announce that Jeff Hardy has signed a brand new, long-term contract with TNA, and will make his Impact Wrestling return on February 28th.

The show had great matches, but it was absolutely dead on stories. Is there anything set for Lockdown? At all?

There are still 4 impacts before lockdown. Remember it is the new schedule now. I don't mind these impacts being glorified house shows for the most part. Jeff Hardy is worth the wait and no need to go crazy with storylines in a situation where you have to film a month of shows so far in advance. Just give the crowd something to cheer about, put on some interesting matches and lay the groundwork for the rest.

Next step is binding those reviews and coming on my show to sell them. You just let me know when you think you're ready.

I've already got the next two in mind: another complete one (a PPV instead of a TV show) and then an original one that's going to take awhile to get through.

I've already got the next two in mind: another complete one (a PPV instead of a TV show) and then an original one that's going to take awhile to get through.

I'm planning on doing a review ebook for the complete series of WWECW. Maybe in two-parts for the size of sake and efficiency. Just wanted to make sure that wasn't something you're interested in doing soon. It's going to take me a few months to get through it. Maybe not. If I put off watching Psych and some other B shows I don't really care about, I can knock it out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back