• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.07.13 is Coming to You From Manchester, England!

Robbie E has grown on me a lot.... Now Rob Terry too...... TNA what are you doing to me?????????????.?.?.

Boy, Sting must be one hell of a painter. He painted Ray's face in less than 5 minutes.

Take that fuckin t shirt off sting!!!!!!!! Fuck you act like a fat kid in the pool!!!!! I love you but fuck take off the damn shirt.

Ironically that would be a hair vs hair vs hair match that would have meaning lol

Throw Briscoe's ratty 80s band hair in for the hell of it and make it a four-way(since he couldn't put the A&8s mask on the line anymore).

Pretty sure it was D-Lo with the mask on tonight. Don't know if he will actually be revealed as a member though.

We might as well start calling Devon Al Bun-Devon. Big talk, victory taken from him at the last second.

If anyone was looking into giving Bellator a shot, tonight would be a good night to do so. The main event is GUARANTEED violence.

Taz talking shit about nepotism when the group he is in now boasts fucking Garrett Bischoff is almost too ironic to point out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back