• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.31.13 from Manchester, England!

Interseting that that's how that works NOW. Could have swon these two just became a "real tag team" a few months ago, didn't they? Weren't the last several sets of champions not 'real tag teams" ??

Does anyone else love the character developement of Roode/Aries and Kaz/Daniels teams?? These two pairings is enough for me to tune in every week..

I can only imagine AJ coming back with Hardy (maybe?) I also like Bully Ray so I am giving the Brooke storyline a chance to play out.. but I hope this means big things for him he's worked his butt off.

Roode and Aries to capture all the belts in TNA?

I can not possible yell "HELL YES!" any louder.

But there can only be ONE heavyweight champion... but wait.. could this be why Hardy has TWO belts?? that has never been explained? they can share them if either wins it :p

I am curious how they plan on getting the KO title? just thinking about it makes me LOL.. this was a good match, I'm really enjoying Roode/Aries.

i'm hoping Aries and Roode take the titles. Chavo and Hernandez are reaching Hardcore Holly/Cody Rhodes levels of uninteresting.

Hey, don't tell anyone, but I'm actually starting to dig this Hogan/Bully angle. I know she's pretty much universally hated and easy to make tranny jokes about, but Brooke Hogan hasn't been god awful in this role. She's handled it a whole lot better than I thought she would.

I still like Taz as a reveal. Feel like Aces & Eights are finally picking up steam. Which is good, because they've kind of killed the pacing of the show for several months now.

Hey, don't tell anyone, but I'm actually starting to dig this Hogan/Bully angle. I know she's pretty much universally hated and easy to make tranny jokes about, but Brooke Hogan hasn't been god awful in this role. She's handled it a whole lot better than I thought she would.

I still like Taz as a reveal. Feel like Aces & Eights are finally picking up steam. Which is good, because they've kind of killed the pacing of the show for several months now.

That's typical of TNA mega storylines: they usually end pretty well but man alive do they take forever to get going.

Yep, Everybody and their drunk uncle saw that coming. Let's just hope it is in decent sized arenas and a new Impact set.

These knockout commercials are ruined by having ODB in there.

TNA should make Taryn the KO GM. Brooke is too busy with bully and daddy to do her job.

So based upon Hogan's comments, I guess it's safe to assume that Bully will ultimately be revealed as a significant member of Aces and Eights, possibly the VP?

I don't see Bully in Aces & Eights any more. They're being real obvious with Hogan "seeing the light", but I think they're just trying to get passed it so Bully can lead the charge for the faces. Who else do they have at this point? Jeff Hardy and James Storm? Sting? Against a dozen guys, that's not really gonna be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back