IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.15.12 is LIVE!

Yeah, that's it. Taryn Terrell.

I stopped watching WWE by the time she was around, I think.

My girl watches WWE, I've tried to get her into TNA and to head to Orlando for a show but she chooses not too. I always miss TNA due to night classes and I don't have a DVR anymore. I stream it when I can but it doesn't have the same feel as watching it on TV.

My girlfriend did like Bound For Glory said it was good, I was shocked.

God, not again. Didn't work with Flair, doubtful it will work flying solo.

It didn't work with Flair because they wanted to make him Flair. AJ as a heel cannot be as bad as it sounds. It sounds bad, but he has always been boring as a face. They should just let him be the Benoit of TNA. Limit the mic time and let his in ring work speak for him. He is Phenomanl after all.

Also, if he turns heel, it will save us from Daniels/Aj for the 555622225552 time.

Completely disagree. The Flair turn was meh, because it was about Flair and about dressing up AJ like him. Anyone who thinks AJ can't play heel, go watch his "Prince AJ" stuff.

Personally, I really like AJ Styles, but I think he is a horrible heel. Too bad he's been so consistently underutilized in TNA.

One last time?? AGAIN?? As opposed as I am to an AJ Styles heel turn, I think I'd rather that than see these guys feud yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back