TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.13.11

Quite enjoyed this episode of Impact, decent (Male) matches and the (Men's) promos were mediocre at worst.

*1/4 X? Come on now dude, It wasn't that bad.

Edit: Jesus christ me and KB actually liked the same Impact. That hasn't happened in months.

Quite enjoyed this episode of Impact, decent (Male) matches and the (Men's) promos were mediocre at worst.

*1/4 X? Come on now dude, It wasn't that bad.

Edit: Jesus christ me and KB actually liked the same Impact. That hasn't happened in months.

It was, especially with that finish. What should have been something of a dream match was like the most filler house-show-like main event I've ever seen. And the booking angers my snowflakes.

The Beer Money-MCMG match was awesome though, one good thing out of this show. First hour was actually pretty great, second hour sucked.

And yes, I actually get paid to analyze, not overanalyze, wrestling. So it's kind of my job to do so. Not a terrible way to make part of your living, eh?

Wait....there are actual paying jobs to write about wrestling?

Oooh and Tiger, I'm watching/rating Wrestle Kingdom V right now mang. This RVD-Toru Yano hardcore match is pretty bad.

EDIT: Motherfucker brought out an umbrella. FIVE STARS!

You write about wrestling? Never heard you bring that up before ...

I know someone would have to pay me to watch wwe every week.

I like you shattered dreams, I always have. But you need to stop saying incredibly stupid things. The first week of January in the WWE was one of the best weeks of on-air wrestling action I've seen in many years, including a fantastic falls count anywhere match between John Morrison and The Miz.

I get you're the TNA guy, but that's just silly to pretend like the WWE sucks when anyone being objective can see that it doesn't. You're above that, be objective man.

I do not actually think WWE is terrible. Just giving them the same "objectivity" they do in return because it seems to annoy them even more than it does me. If it was remotely possible to discuss TNA with people being objective then I'd simply ignore WWE.

I've mentioned it a few times before and some people on here know about it. I work for a sports network and I actually get paid to run the network. However, because I started out doing a wrestling blog, the company has a lot of faith in me and my ability to grow our wrestling network, so I do recruit in that manner. Also, they pay for me to go to events, potentially culminating with a trip to Wrestlemania. Still working on that one too.

In summary, I don't get paid DIRECTLY to write about wrestling, but I do benefit from doing do. That said, if you generate traffic to the sites in our network, you DO get paid. It takes a bit to build a following, but you can make some beer money that way.

I've mentioned it a few times before and some people on here know about it. I work for a sports network and I actually get paid to run the network. However, because I started out doing a wrestling blog, the company has a lot of faith in me and my ability to grow our wrestling network, so I do recruit in that manner. Also, they pay for me to go to events, potentially culminating with a trip to Wrestlemania. Still working on that one too.

In summary, I don't get paid DIRECTLY to write about wrestling, but I do benefit from doing do. That said, if you generate traffic to the sites in our network, you DO get paid. It takes a bit to build a following, but you can make some beer money that way.

If your network ever has an opening for a wrestling writer, please let me know. And yes I know how corny/desperate that sounded.

If your network ever has an opening for a wrestling writer, please let me know. And yes I know how corny/desperate that sounded.

Dude, we talked about this. That's exactly what I was saying about your site. The difference is, you could keep your site and get the same result if you like. As far as the other perks, if you get good traffic, I will get you rewarded.

I thought the show was pretty good. I would of liked more wrestling but I can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back