• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road: In Your House

I can't speak for TNA's entire audience, but personally I'm not a member of the "dumbest of the dumb". I'm bright, well educated and one of the more respected members of this forum when it comes to wrestling knowledge and understanding. What are you?

Like I said, history is going to show that I'm right. This is a footnote and nothing more. Next Thursday's Impact will draw roughly the same number as last Thursday. The same will hold true next week and the week after. Even the worth while posters who can't stand TNA acknowledge this. One segment dose not the fate of a company change. I mean seriously, do you really think wrestling fans outside of the internet are such a bunch fucking babies that after a bad match they are all going to throw a collective hissy fit and declare that they are never watching TNA again?
Once you get offline most people don't give that much of a shit. *

As for giving people a decent show to buy; TNA knows what it's audience wants better than any other wrestling broadcast on US TV. That's why TNA has been retaining or expanding its audience year on year since its inception at a time when every other wrestling show has been bleeding.

Hate it if you want, but save the melodrama, it just looks silly.

*As a related footnote; what're the odds we get some kind of blog or comment from Lance Storm about how he's never watching TNA again after tonight, it's been months since he last made one of those.

Just read all the rumors and last 20 pages of this thread.

Shit's a work, imo. Guy mentioned Charlie Sheen... in two fucking weeks Charlie Sheen has made himself the biggest pop culture phenomenon in America just by acting like a bat shit crazy drug addict. I think what TNA had in mind, was to pull something crazy like this off, assuming that people will tune in Thursday to see what happens with Hardy, and then we'll get a Sheen like rant from the guy and the character will go from there.

If the rumors are all true though and Jeff just wasn't able to compete... then oh well. I blame TNA more than I do Hardy. As mentioned plenty of times in this thread, they could have easily found a suitable replacement, which is why I think this is all a work. You can't trust those worthless dirt sheets.

Shit's a work, imo. Guy mentioned Charlie Sheen... in two fucking weeks Charlie Sheen has made himself the biggest pop culture phenomenon in America just by acting like a bat shit crazy drug addict. I think what TNA had in mind, was to pull something crazy like this off, assuming that people will tune in Thursday to see what happens with Hardy, and then we'll get a Sheen like rant from the guy and the character will go from there.

You know what the worst part of this whole debacle is? I wouldn't be shocked, one bit, to find out this was a work. A worked-shoot, whatever the fuck they want to call it. Personally, the reactions of Sting and Hardy after the match lead me to believe it was a real-life situation, mostly due to Hardy being a piss-poor actor. If it was a work, Hardy just pulled off the greatest performance of his career.

How sad is it that with Russo on board, the possibility of this whole thing being a work is legitimate?

Am I the only one that would have just gladly sent Samoa Joe out to cut another shoot promo?

For those that have forgotten:

[youtube]CCWh4Fi-wFc[/youtube]

Alright, having read this entire thread, I was ready to agree with everyone in the sense that TNA fucked up pretty badly with this decision. Then I saw this.

And then I came to a very grim realization.

This is going to turn into a storyline.

Now, it may not have been Russo's intent for it to be a storyline, although I wouldn't put it past him if it was his intent, but either way, this will somehow wind up becoming the main story heading into Lockdown. Jeff will go on about how he was screwed out of his victory, he won't be punished in any way, the lines of reality and kayfabe will continue to blur, and no one will care.

Yeah, this is probably just a conspiracy theory, but you can't deny that Russo would concoct such a plan.
Yeah I agree(as long as your not disagreeing with me haha), but knowing Russo he probably will find some way to turn it into some more than bizarre storyline.

I might actually watch impact this week.

Am I the only one that would have just gladly sent Samoa Joe out to cut another shoot promo?

For those that have forgotten:

[youtube]CCWh4Fi-wFc[/youtube]

I hated that fucking promo. Why bash Angle and Nash along with Scott Hall? They were there ready to go. Nothing more annoying than listening to Joe put himself over and believe his own hype. Seriously, if you're that dedicated to the business why not improve your image and do some fuckin crunches rather than look like an overweight slob

Eric Young bumped a four month old live discussion and they got beat down by the Main Event Mafia.

There were two ways you could have gone about this

1) Look up date of Victory Road
2) Use basic math skills (+4) to figure out Thursday's date
3) Google TNA Impact Results for March 17th 2011
4) Read said results

Or

1) Bump a really, REALLY old thread
2) Piss people off by asking a question you could have easily found the answer for yourself
3) Look like an idiot
4) Don't profit

You chose wrong. Try again.

There were two ways you could have gone about this

1) Look up date of Victory Road
2) Use basic math skills (+4) to figure out Thursday's date
3) Google TNA Impact Results for March 17th 2011
4) Read said results

Or

1) Bump a really, REALLY old thread
2) Piss people off by asking a question you could have easily found the answer for yourself
3) Look like an idiot
4) Don't profit

You chose wrong. Try again.

Who is pissed off? So I bumped a thread in a spam section because I wanted to know what happened on Impact that week.

Lol Why you mad bro? Stop taking yourself so serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back