TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

And just for Shattered (although I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I'm tired) I will say something nice.

I do like the face Fortune thing. I think they are in the right spot now. Hopefully we don't get yet anther "swerve" with them re-joining Immortal.

I think the next swerve will be Sting joining Immortal. He is in the right age bracket.

And I did like the little beer-mobile or whatever it's called.

Only caught bits and pieces of it tonight, tbh. Was texting w/a local promoter friend of mine about Mania. Getting psyched about it even though it's a hell of a drive for me.

The Knockout segments have more slurs than the entire Attitude Era.

lulz, nothing like a good ol' six-way.

Hulk doesn't agree with surprises = ratings? Maybe he should listen to himself more often.

Finally Hogan sounds like an authority figure instead of another character who doesn't wrestle.

I had been having a hell of a time finding it on youtube but it looks like episodes from February are out there. Were they off over holidays for a while?

Detail I noticed. None of the Trons are used to show what's going on in the ring. I get doing that in the Impact Zone, but they're in a bigger arena now.

Kurt kicked Big Shows ass and shaved his head. And Ric thinks a guy two inches taller than Kurt is intimidating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back