• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

What is your point kb? I was already reasonably sure you could do subtraction.

My point is WWE is building for the future while also expanding to international markets. TNA is, much like WWE, trying to squeeze every last drop out of old guys while targeting the lowest intelligence bracket.

Opening segment looked great. Fourtune standing up to Hogan and sticking it to him. Great.

Jesuse Christ SD what in the fuck is your problem?

People not sayin' nice things 'bout TNA hurts his feelings

pouty-baby-300x300.jpg

Jesus, you people argue over dumb stuff. When they die, you wont have to worry about them taking the spotlight. Now shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my LD. Oh, the TNA action figures!

were they talking about food in that segment? I thought it was about women?

Matt tells the football guy, who's name I forgot, that he knows all the good places to eat in his home state. What's staggering is that its not his home town only, it's the whole damn state.

How are they not doing it with AJ and maybe even Anderson right now Hitman?

You mean the AJ that was already the face of the company before Hogan and friends showed up and made him take a back seat? I will agree he's coming to the forefront again, but he had already proven himself before. So that's not really "building" him. He built himself plenty before.

Anderson. The guy that's about to have more face/heel turns than Paul Orndorff? They have him as a heel, turn him face, make an investment in him, simply to make him a transitional, kinda weak looking champ and then turn him heel again? This "new" heel turn it looks like he's going to do makes about the same amount of sense that Pope's did.

And for that matter, what about Pope and Joe? WTF are they doing w/these guys?

I did like EY and OJ's comedy bits again, though. lulz My saving grace considering the shit mess that is Jarrett/Angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back