Victory Road 2009 LD

Wow. Taz debut had to be one of the absolute worst I've ever seen. Way to be completely anti-climatic TNA, good job.

Sting tapping to Joe? Have these people ever booked a wrestling show before?

Yeah the Mafia thing is getting REALLY old. We get it, you dominate. had this been 8 months or so ago when you debuted, this would have made sense. The Mafia needs to start dying, not getting better.

Yeah, very anticlimatic. But since nothing is a surprise and nothing is kept secret anymore, what can we expect.

Can't believe I thought this would be good. Something big better happen in this final match.

Yes TNA, apparently you beat ECW for final ratings or something, but why is it that a 1 hr ECW show discussion has 10 times more pages than a whole TNA ppv?

The card looked great. This show is pretty much a letdown though. It's been ok, but it's supposed to be more than ok.

Also, don't ask for streams. PMing people is fine, but don't ask for them in here, period.

Had they not done the 13 and the FTW thing, it could have been good, but did he just stand there? Come hit someone with a chair or something.

Taz's debut in WWF put this one to fucking shame. His WWF debut has got to be one of the greatest debuts I've ever seen, now THAT is how you debut someone. In a place where the crowd knows him, without giving even one fucking clue. That's how you shock 'em.

TNA continues to disappoint me at every turn. For fuck's sake, I was one of the few people who actually enjoyed 1999-2000 Nitro, the fact that I find no enjoyment out of TNA these days says quite a bit about their product. Seriously, I'd KILL for some Screamin' Norman at this point.

Yeah probably so. Did we really need more MEM dominance? We get it, you guys are better than everyone else. Damn, let the fucking faces win SOMETHING.

The only good match tonight was AJ/Nash. I will probably never watch another TNA PPV again. That really was a waste of 3 hours

Thats it? Are you fucking serious? Disappointment is not the word. I woulda rather watched paint dry. I've seen better wrestling on Superstars, including Horny and Chavo. This was shit.

Oh and next month, a ppv where all matches are hardcore rules. How fucking original. TNA will find a way to have the ME end in a disqualification.

Did you actually pay for this Bill? I'm genuinely sorry if you did.

Jarrett will probably come out Thursday and explain why he wasn't there. Only thing I loved about that PPV was the way Jenna pinned Sharmell.

Did you actually pay for this Bill? I'm genuinely sorry if you did.

Yes. I was bored, the lineup and buildup was decent, and the idea of Taz and Lashley being there seemed interesting. Life is full of disappointments. And WCW 2000-01 was way better than this. Wait, Booker T, Steiner, and Nash are Champions? It is WCW 2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back