• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

Exactly when do any of us say that? I've been one of the more vocal TNA marks in about a years worth of LDs, and I don't recall ever seeing it advanced.

Professional wrestling stopped making any sense to moment someone started using the vertical suplex. Its illogical by definition, and if you're going to give to much of a shit about that its probably not the medium for you.

You don't. The TNA marks are the people that sit around and praise the company no matter what. You actually make sense with your thoughts on it so you're not included in it.

This show was pretty solid in my opinion. I enjoyed it more then last week. We got to see some great matches with AJ vs. Joe, Machine Guns vs. Ink Inc., and Lethal vs. Morgan. Pope cut a great promo and the match between him and Angle should be a good one. Even the Knockouts have 2 feuds going with Love vs. Rayne and Sarita vs. Wilde. The Morgan and Hernandez feud is intensifying as well as the Fortune defection. We got to see the ECW guys and Dixie finally confront Sting. Nothing bad about tonight's show at all.

I've had all sorts of conversations about TNA vs WWE, I'm sure everyone has. I've stated a million times how hard TNA is to follow if you don't catch every week, and someone always hes a reason for why it is, instead of just defending it, admit it. Try not watching TNA every week and keeping up with what's going on and what makes sense.

In comparison to every other show I watch? TNA would be a fucking breeze. Guy A if fighting guy B for reasons that are repeatedly made clear to the audience. It's not exactly A Tale of Two Cities.

Call me an intellectual snob all you like, but I've always maintained that I would honestly be embarrassed to sit there and tell people that my professional wrestling show is too complex for me to understand.

It has a sprinkling of plot holes, but so does every soap opera in existence. It's the price you pay for running constant weekly TV. Hell, in comparison to something like LOST, or worse yet a novel, TNA would be written off as extremely predictable and formulaic TV.

It also has infinity better continuity that something like LOST, and that didn't stop LOST from being fantastic entertainment. Which is what TNA is. Entertainment. Matches and promos for people to enjoy.

If you want character arcs, narrative or a compelling and emotional plot then you should be watching something a whole let better than pro wrestling. Personally, I watch it mainly cos guys smacking each other in the face is cool.

But yeah; understating TNA is easy.

I assume it was a good show. Did they feature the intro? What about Xplosion? When is it coming to Spike? Is somebody gonna upload this to Youtube? Nobody uploaded last week's episode.

...Hello?

T'was a good show. Could have done without Kurt making things about him with the "you have nothing to lose, but I have EVERYTHING to lose" nonsense. But even the Sting stuff worked for me last night, with Hogan and Bischoff finally showing signs of evil. All around, decent show.

As for the LD, Zero knows absolutely fuck all about anything. I know I'm a couple months late on that one, but I finally noticed him for the first time. Maybe I should go dig up an old thread and pretend I was one of the first to see it.

Hope RVD joins the ECW Invasion. It would make his run as champion much better.
I know. He'd get a tonne of momentum from all those old guys from a youth movement now approaching two decades in age that nobody really cares about anymore.

Nope. He violated the WWE Wellness Policy. And he doesn't even work there.

Don't look at me like that. It's a TNA LD. It doesn't need to make sense.

I love how NorCal dropped that one on this discussion. Those are the exact same comments I think I've seen our esteemed TNA mod throw at the WWE on occasion. And then Cody Rhodes interviewed himself and a man who is biologically incapable of telling a lie arrived on the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back