• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

Taz suggest the ECW boys being they. That's usually a pretty good piece of evidence for something not being the case.

Interesting.

So the ECW guys are gone. Do they just come in, sit for 2 minutes and then leave?

Yep. It's most intimidating if you come in and make your presence known during a Knockouts match. Once you've done that, there's no topping that, so might as well leave.

I still don't get how a Hogan chair shot can do nothing but these basic shots from Jeff can knock him down.

I still don't get how a Hogan chair shot can do nothing but these basic shots from Jeff can knock him down.

You're still trying to believe that things in TNA should have continuity and make sense. Shame on you! Plus, I just figure Abyss sucks at selling and that's that.

Abyss looses. Unconventional booking for your monster heal, but I'm gunna take it cos I hate Abyss.

You know what's more intimidating than a stick with nails? Actually winning a match and showing you are a threat for the title, which if you are a good heel, no one should want to see you hold.

That was unnecessarily dangerous. Don't think you want that bat flying around under any circumstances.

Exactly when do any of us say that? I've been one of the more vocal TNA marks in about a years worth of LDs, and I don't recall ever seeing it advanced.

Professional wrestling stopped making any sense to moment someone started using the vertical suplex. Its illogical by definition, and if you're going to give to much of a shit about that its probably not the medium for you.

Pretty good show. Not as good as the past two weeks, but nothing especially objectionable. I don't even mind Abyss as much now he's cut most of the goofy crap.

Exactly when do any of us say that? I've been one of the more vocal TNA marks in about a years worth of LDs, and I don't recall ever seeing it advanced.

Professional wrestling stopped making any sense to moment someone started using the vertical suplex. Its illogical by definition, and if you're going to give to much of a shit about that its probably not the medium for you.
I've had all sorts of conversations about TNA vs WWE, I'm sure everyone has. I've stated a million times how hard TNA is to follow if you don't catch every week, and someone always hes a reason for why it is, instead of just defending it, admit it. Try not watching TNA every week and keeping up with what's going on and what makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back