• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road LD

As irritating as it would have been, Abyss should have gone over there. He better get it at Hard Justice.

What am I saying?

And thus ends the long streak of 2010 TNA PPVs being pretty damn good. Shame, it was a good run though.

The worst case scenario is a fighting champion making the belt look good for a while? Since when?

What else would you have done? Hardy still has charges on him, Anderson wouldn't have made any sense tonight, and Abyss is feuding with Hogan.

I'm sorry, did you hear the pop for RVD out there? Or should I say, lack thereof?

I'll admit, it actually does make RVD look strong, and at the least, it's proving a consistent champion. So that's ok. But it's more the point that TNA doesn't seem to be responding to its fans

PPV was OK, but I'd rather not have shelled out $35 for it. Money is tight right now, and I didn't really get as much as I anticipated out of the PPV at all.

I'm sorry, did you hear the pop for RVD out there? Or should I say, lack thereof?

I'll admit, it actually does make RVD look strong, and at the least, it's proving a consistent champion. So that's ok. But it's more the point that TNA doesn't seem to be responding to its fans

At least the MCMG won.

I love RVD so I'm not upset he won.

Why do the cards I look forward to most end up being terrible letdowns? At this rate, MITB is going to blow chunks.

So I assume this week Abyss will be #1 in the rankings, setting up some hardcore match against Abyss at Hard Justice

I wouldn't have booked him against someone like Anderson right now.

I'll admit, it actually does make RVD look strong, and at the least, it's proving a consistent champion. So that's ok. But it's more the point that TNA doesn't seem to be responding to its fans[/QUOTE]
I didn't watch the show, but the fans respond to RVD on any other night. So they obviously booked according to what they heard.

Also, in regards to Anderson, tonight still made no sense for him.

But enough of this. I would have booked RVD vs. Abyss in a No Hold Barred match instead. That way, there's no risk of any of the three faces' heat faltering.

At least the MCMG won.

Well yeah, but let's review the card....

Williams and Kendrick can't be blamed for, but I thought it was mediocre before the Kendrick bump. Shoulda been the MCMG starting it out, methinks.

The Three way.... yeah....

I hated the Knockouts match, and the ending

The Tag Team was pretty good.

The Cage was an illogical spotfest

Flair and Lethal.... Ugh...

Tag Team was match and moment of the night.

And this?

Again, I tried to be positive, and look what we get?

Well yeah, but let's review the card....

Williams and Kendrick can't be blamed for, but I thought it was mediocre before the Kendrick bump. Shoulda been the MCMG starting it out, methinks.

The Three way.... yeah....

I hated the Knockouts match, and the ending

The Tag Team was pretty good.

The Cage was an illogical spotfest

Flair and Lethal.... Ugh...

Tag Team was match and moment of the night.

And this?

Again, I tried to be positive, and look what we get?

Flair and Lethal wasn't that bad of a match, it was mildly entertaining, the cage match was pretty good, it told a story. But yes, I agree with your other opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back