• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road LD

I don't. I'd be too fearful for the safety of whoever was supposed to be getting hit with it. That's not even close to taking a "barbed wire" baseball bat shot, or getting slammed into glass or tacks.

Look at the decision TNA makes, Do you think they care about their employees safety?

An Anderson win due to turning on Hardy would make sense and be a good smart move
Not really.

What's the motive for the face turn if this is happening?

Get the people on his side so he moves up the rankings? Wouldn't work, as they didn't help Wolfe.

Get management on his side? Sting made it to the top while management's least favorite employee.

The face turn makes no real sense if they end it tonight.

If he decides he's been untrue to himself and needs to turn to reach the next level, that's the kind of thing that requires more build.

Kenderson turning tonight would require a lot of work to make right going forward. A LOT.

Just thought of something.

Abyss is a Mankind rip off, right? At least, a mixture of Kane and Mankind?

I've just learned the irony that Mankind himself is a rip off of a character from Smoky Mountain Wrestling, Boo Bradley. Shame no one ever calls that out.

Someone needs to punch that mutant version of Nigel McGuinness in the pit. Guys hair is making me wish technology was so far advanced I could kick him in the head through my television.

Modest to the top
Modest at the top
Straight to the top and then keep on heading up
Stars shine for why we should give a f***
About what is real and how real is still the only way for us to feel...
Yeah, I never would have guessed that. Mainly because Jeff Hardy isn't necessarily a good vocalist.

Just thought of something.

Abyss is a Mankind rip off, right? At least, a mixture of Kane and Mankind?

I've just learned the irony that Mankind himself is a rip off of a character from Smoky Mountain Wrestling, Boo Bradley. Shame no one ever calls that out.

Originality is to pro-wrestling as like law abiding citizens are to the NBA/NFL.

Originality is to pro-wrestling as like law abiding citizens are to the NBA/NFL.

Fair enough. You have to understand, The Boo Bradley character:

Lived in a boiler room
Had an animal for a friend (Remember, Mankind had rats before)
Was Psychotic

Hell, his fucking mentor was Cactus Jack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back