• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road: In Your House

Huge rumor flying around, apparently from the VIP section of PWInsider, that Jeff Hardy was arrested after the show tonight.

Rumor said:
According to multiple reports Eric Bischoff had to come down to the ring at the start of the match to tell Jeff Hardy to end the match early because Hardy was going to be arrested and the cops were backstage.

If this is true, even more of a black eye on this show.

If the last time Jeff was in the ring high led to Anderson getting a concussion I'd have said fuck you to whoever tried to make me wrestle a match with him too.

If Jeff is arrested, that definitely saves Dixie from making a tough call. With his court case just around the corner, this makes him pretty much fucked, and I don't think Dixie would have any problem firing a guy who is about to go to jail.

Now people are saying the rumor is false and Jeff is apparently still at the Impact Zone with Sting.

Who knows. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

I don't think anyone can even begin to think that Sting is at fault for this. If anything, he made a great judgment call, and has every right to be as pissed as he seemed. I hope he's freaking out backstage, right now.

As for Hardy actually getting arrested...wow.

IF this turns out to be a work (it won't), I will never watch TNA again. Ever. A worked-shoot deal would be far more disgusting than any real-life scenario.

Calling it now, if Jeff isn't in jail for the next round of Impact tapings, he's going to get the Charlie Sheen gimmick.

Now people are saying the rumor is false and Jeff is apparently still at the Impact Zone with Sting.

Who knows. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

How would they know he's still at the Impact zone unless he's there raising hell in front of the fans?

I'm so confused :( I feel like Doc when he talks to me.

[YOUTUBE]wLQh8L1Glrw[/YOUTUBE]

smiley_applause.gif
:lmao:
smiley_applause.gif

Idk what to think. I have a legal background and I have read much of his case. It would be strange in this situation for the police show up and arrest him like this unless he committed a physical crime. I'm very interested to learn more.

it was blatantly clear that Hardy was absolutely high out of his fucking mind, IMO. From the entrance, just to everything that happened. He was trying to kick out during the pin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back