• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

I hate the Impact Zone. Those guys will have to be the most hated heels when they are revealed as "they", but the crowd will never allow them to be heels. Ever.

So you're saying that I need to dumb myself down just to enjoy this? That's logical.

You're at the point where you are seriously whining about part of your TV being on half an hour too early. There isn't far down to go, and I recommend against exploring.

I have a problem with the way these two are being pushed because they've been around with the company for most of its existence and are now going down. AJ is now feuding with Kaz over who gets to be Ric Flair's protege, even though AJ was doing peachy without him, and where is Joe going? What's he doing? Who's he feuding with? The pay-per-view's almost here and it looks like Joe has nothing going into it.

And by down you mean not in the main event all the time. Being the focus of major angles of every single show and have a major match on every PPV is getting pushed down to card in your mind (meaning Sting and Kurt Angle are also being buried, though you don't bitch about that).

You don't like AJ's angle? Fine. I don't care, but good for you. Nothing wrong with that. Were I take exception is the fucking stupid claim that he's being pushed down the card. It makes not one iota of sense.

TNA needs to establish their own unique identity in order to serve as a real alternative to WWE. How is having Jeff Hardy, who was with WWE this time last year, in the main event accomplishing that? How is having Mr. Anderson, someone who was known for being insanely accident-prone in WWE, doing that?

No they don't. TNA need to put on TV that people want to watch. Ring of Honor is pretty much proof that catering to the internet doesn't work. Jeff Hardy is popular and entertaining. So is Anderson. If they were TNA originals you'd love them.
You bitch because of stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the TV you are watching, that makes it pretty clear to me that you're one of those people who watches the show to complain about it, so I'm gunna finish up with this. Those people don't interest me.

Yeah, and he lost the world title on an episode if Impact, rather than on PPV when it would mean something. Now he's been pushed back and the focus is on Flair.

Yeah; being watched by over 20 times more people really renders something meaningless. Lets completely ignore all the times he defended the world championship in PPV main events.

Like I said, you evidently just want to complain; so I'm done.

The fuck?

Who cares, it's Sarita so I'll mark. Now just give me back Hamada and I'll be happy.

I'm going to start taking a drink every time the word "cancer" is spoken in this show. And I don't even drink.

Damnit Eric. I'm still holding out hope for the Sting was right all along swerve.
Would be pretty creative for pro wrestling and make reasonable sense.

Just as Sting was about to explain and make sense of everything, TNA security comes to take him away. Sting foolishly forgot that explanations are banned in TNA.

You're at the point where you are seriously whining about part of your TV being on half an hour too early. There isn't far down to go, and I recommend against exploring.

You're the type who sees what he wants to see, aren't you?

And by down you mean not in the main event all the time. Being the focus of major angles of every single show and have a major match on every PPV is getting pushed down to card in your mind (meaning Sting and Kurt Angle are also being buried, though you don't bitch about that).

You don't like AJ's angle? Fine. I don't care, but good for you. Nothing wrong with that. Were I take exception is the fucking stupid claim that he's being pushed down the card. It makes not one iota of sense.

You didn't read anything I said, did you? AJ is feuding with KAZ over being RIC FLAIR'S PROTEGE. Why does AJ need to be Flair's protege, he was fine on his own! How can you not view this as some sort of de-push?

No they don't. TNA need to put on TV that people want to watch. Ring of Honor is pretty much proof that catering to the internet doesn't work. Jeff Hardy is popular and entertaining. So is Anderson. If they were TNA originals you'd love them.

Grabbing people that fans already know is just a quick fix for the company. Unless they have some people that are unique to the company to help, then all people will be watching are people they've already seen for years and years.

This doesn't sound familiar to you, at all?

Also, where exactly did I say anything about pleasing the IWC? I know that they can't be pleased, that's a futile effort. Don't put words in my mouth.

You bitch because of stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the TV you are watching, that makes it pretty clear to me that you're one of those people who watches the show to complain about it, so I'm gunna finish up with this. Those people don't interest me.

I'm complaining about it because it's something to complain about. I want there to be a company to serve as an actual alternative to WWE, and I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a company that's trying to copy WWE and other companies as well and becoming a mess in doing so.

It's like IDR said. TNA needs to be TNA. Not WWE, WCW, ECW, ROH, or NWA.

Yeah; being watched by over 20 times more people really renders something meaningless. Lets completely ignore all the times he defended the world championship in PPV main events.

Like I said, you evidently just want to complain; so I'm done.

The title changing hands on PPV would've made it a more significant moment, and it would've had more people tuning in to see the aftermath. Hotshotting the title on Impact for some extra ratings is putting a band-aid on the problem, and won't solve any problems for the company in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back