• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

It matters because two, three years ago this would've been main event easily. Now it's not even the halfway main event.

I think that actually says a lot about TNA with Hogan in charge.

That TNA now has a talented enough roster that they can relegate this match down the card?

I think this says more about clowns on the internet's desperation to bitch about every little thing.
They're giving me a match I want to see on free TV. The fiends.

Yeah I think it's ok to have it here. They're both in the top six in the rankings so it's not like this is some clash of two guys that mean nothing anymore. They've been downgraded a good bit which is annoying but it's not like they're in a match that means nothing.

That TNA now has a talented enough roster that they can relegate this match down the card?

I think this says more about clowns on the internet's desperation to bitch about every little thing.
They're giving me a match I want to see on free TV. The fiends.

It's not about the match being on free TV, it's the fact that this is a sign of both of these guys being de-pushed. TNA had already established both of them as main event wrestlers, why not use them?

I just don't see the reasoning in pushing guys who were already established in other companies over guys who were established in the company they're currently in.

It's not about the match being on free TV, it's the fact that this is a sign of both of these guys being de-pushed. TNA had already established both of them as main event wrestlers, why not use them?

I just don't see the reasoning in pushing guys who were already established in other companies over guys who were established in the company they're currently in.

Oh good gods. They're not main eventing every week so the;yre being depushed. Maybe we should just have Styles/Daniels/Joe main event the PPV every month.

Styles just got off a very long period as world champion, and because he's now not in the main event he's being depushed. Guess what; neither is Kurt Angle, Sting or 90% of the rest of the roster they being buried as well?

TNA have a huge roster, you can't keep everyone in the main event at the same time.

As for why they push people from outside the company, it's because they know what the fuck they're doing. They could play it your way and enjoy the fruits on a TV deal on HD-NET, but I don't think it's what most of the fans actually want.

I still don't get how this guy is int he top ten when his last match was a loss and that was like 3 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back