• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

Yep. It's not like ECW has been around since they closed nine and a half years ago. And it's not like the biggest star in the team is likely to be Raven whose biggest non-ECW accomplishment is a forgotten US Title reign.

Yeah, that just told me that "they" are going to be old ECW wrestlers, like that's what TNA needs more old guys.

Well aren't a bunch of crippled old men just the most intimidating interlopers ever? I mean, this is Orlando, so conceivably this faction is driving up from Boca with the blinker on the whole time going 30 in the left lane of the highway.

Well aren't a bunch of crippled old men just the most intimidating interlopers ever? I mean, this is Orlando, so conceivably this faction is driving up from Boca with the blinker on the whole time going 30 in the left lane of the highway.

:lmao:

For some reason it's weird to believe that the Guns have been around over a year longer than Beer Money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back