The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Kurt Angle was released because WWE were concerned about his health. TNA had no problems in hiring him.

#2 Eh?

2 does HBK bury ppl like HHH?

If you're asking if Shawn Michaels refuses to job to people, like its been unofficially confirmed that Triple H. doesn't job.. then its outlandish.

Triple H. jobs just like Shawn Michaels does. Its been a thing of the past that H.B.K. hasn't wanted to job to specific people. (Bret Hart) But outside of that, H.B.K. rarely wins anymore.. ie. Hes constantly putting Superstars over.

sorry if i ask too much

Why do people ask 'x' amount of questions, then apologize for asking? Its the proper thread to ask as many as you want, don't be sorry.

Just try not to ask completely stupid questions.

does anyone know where I can find a copy of the HBK tribute song form the mid 90's tell me a lie and the summerslam 2002 song fight that they did a video thing with recaping hbk and hhh?

both songs are on teh anthology cd.
how much do the guys in the main event of ppv's like backlash make? compared to tv and such(im not counting mania as that is a big payday)

did any wwe wrestler(on the roster) ever had an mma experience?

Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn were both UFC Champions before they came to the WWE. More recently Sylvester Terkey had some amateur fights, which is where he got noticed by WWE.

I don't believe anyone on the current roster has fought in MMA.

i have a question for all of you. what would you think if WWE, it may not come across their minds but it did mine while i just watched the first tlc match on smackdown. what would you think if wwe somehow led either tag team championships to vacation from the current champions, say, somehow one of the current champs are "injured" and they have to vacate them and so wwe holds a ladder match with 8 different men who have never tagged or wrestled with each other and any two men can get the titles and that would lead to a fresher tag team. tell me what you guys think of this.

1) what is the name of the person who is shark boy?
2) can wwe get sued over the pyro incident at mania? are they?
3) will the crusierweight championship ever come back? why did it leave in the first place?

1) what is the name of the person who is shark boy?

Wrong thread. This needs to be asked in the T.N.A. Ask a Question thread.

2) can wwe get sued over the pyro incident at mania? are they?

Yes, I'm sure they can. Whether the person who got caught on fire will win the law-suit or not is another story. I'm assuming the W.W.E. will just settle out of court.

3) will the crusierweight championship ever come back? why did it leave in the first place?

The cruiserweight Championship ended up being won by Hornswoggle. At which point, I believe it was Vickie Guerrero who stripped Hornswoggle of the Championship and then placed it as 'vacant.'

The title may return, its really unknown. At this point, I think they removed it because they didn't have a lot of top quality cruiserweights that they wanted to place the title on.

what is the real name of the great khali who is the head writer of ecw and what is the real name of cm punk ???

The Great Khali's real name is Dalip Singh. Its appears you believe he is the head writer of ECW which he most certainly is not.

CM Punk's real name is Phil Brooks.

Note-If you want to know wrestlers real names just use wikipedia.

1.) Here is an interesting question, is there a name for Umaga's move in which he puts his opponent in the corner and runs at him and smashes his ass into his opponents face??? I have never heard them give it a name, I was wondering if there is one.

i have a question for all of you. what would you think if WWE, it may not come across their minds but it did mine while i just watched the first tlc match on smackdown. what would you think if wwe somehow led either tag team championships to vacation from the current champions, say, somehow one of the current champs are "injured" and they have to vacate them and so wwe holds a ladder match with 8 different men who have never tagged or wrestled with each other and any two men can get the titles and that would lead to a fresher tag team. tell me what you guys think of this.

There's not a definite answer to your question

1.) Here is an interesting question, is there a name for Umaga's move in which he puts his opponent in the corner and runs at him and smashes his ass into his opponents face??? I have never heard them give it a name, I was wondering if there is one.

It's called the Samoan Wrecking Ball. But, I have also heard it has been called the Samoan Bulldozer, but that's his nickname, so I believe it's the Samoan Wrecking Ball.

I've always been curious about the origin of Ric Flair's famous "Wooo". Does anyone know if Flair invented it himself and exactly how he came up with it?

Thanks in advance.

does anyone know why chavo and kane lasted only five seconds at wm 24?

does anyone know why chavo and kane lasted only five seconds at wm 24?

The short two answers I could possibly have for that are..

1. They suck.
2. Time restrictions.

The longer answer would be..

W.W.E. wants to push Kane as a more dominate "monster" and try to return him to form of what he once was. So they allowed him to squash Chavo, who by all rights would've had no legit chance against him to begin with.. so all in all, the squash match was likely set in place to help return Kane to dominance.

The short two answers I could possibly have for that are..

1. They suck.
2. Time restrictions.

The longer answer would be..

W.W.E. wants to push Kane as a more dominate "monster" and try to return him to form of what he once was. So they allowed him to squash Chavo, who by all rights would've had no legit chance against him to begin with.. so all in all, the squash match was likely set in place to help return Kane to dominance.

:lol2: Well I hope Kane does get a return to dominance, as he hasnt had a push for years.

The Great Khali's real name is Dalip Singh. Its appears you believe he is the head writer of ECW which he most certainly is not.

CM Punk's real name is Phil Brooks.

Note-If you want to know wrestlers real names just use wikipedia.

lol XD no dude i meant who is the head writer of ecw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back