The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please tell me how Christian got fired or released from the WWE. I want to know the reason for it and when did it happen.

It will be much appreciated.

Christian's contract expired and he just wanted to move to TNA. There wasn't any heat on him at the time and he just wanted to work for another company. It was all on good terms.

Christian's contract expired and he just wanted to move to TNA. There wasn't any heat on him at the time and he just wanted to work for another company. It was all on good terms.

Thanks Klunderbunker it is much appreciated.

Also, can somebody please tell me how Chris Jericho got the nickname 'Y2J' and when did he get the nickname.

When he came to WWE, it was very close to the millenium. At the time there was the Y2K scare going around and the build up to his debut was a clock which said countdown to the millenium. One night the clock ran out and the "millenium" hit, and Jericho debuted, calling himself the millenium man and Y2J. Hope that helps.

When he came to WWE, it was very close to the millenium. At the time there was the Y2K scare going around and the build up to his debut was a clock which said countdown to the millenium. One night the clock ran out and the "millenium" hit, and Jericho debuted, calling himself the millenium man and Y2J. Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot dude.

Way back when Kennedy said he was going to use the MITB to go in the main event at WM24. Now, let's say he never lost it. Wouldn't the suitcase have "expired" by that time in WM24, because the NEXT MITB match would have happened?

Way back when Kennedy said he was going to use the MITB to go in the main event at WM24. Now, let's say he never lost it. Wouldn't the suitcase have "expired" by that time in WM24, because the NEXT MITB match would have happened?

No, WrestleMania is the last day he could have used it, so there can be two MITB owners on that night.

Not really. the only ones that are out to my knowledge are Kanyon & Pat Patterson. possibly Orlando Jordan.

But would you like to come out if you were in a male dominated buisness? Imagine the shit you would get in the locker room. I'd also say that people are more acceptable of homophobia than they are racism for example.

No. If he was in on it he wouldn't still be bitter about it. And without Motreal Bret Hart wouldn't be half as famous, so if he said that then maybe he wants a bit more attention.

No. If he was in on it he wouldn't still be bitter about it. And without Motreal Bret Hart wouldn't be half as famous, so if he said that then maybe he wants a bit more attention.

There have been ton of reports that everyone that night was involved one way are another in the screw job from how great the camra veiws were in the back(when at the time Vince straight out refused camras in the back like that) to how ppl have reported Owen had to be told to shut up more then ounce because he was spilling things on the screw job in interviews that would be no way from him knowing unless he was in on it . Rember it took Jerry Lawler almost 20 years to come clean on the his and Andy Koufman freindship he saidfor 20 years he dident know andy was gonna do that to him on tv. And it took the movie Man on the moon find out the truth

Im not saying Bret was in on it because to tell you the truth i wasent there and the stories on that night change more then a soap opra does. Im just saying i wouldent be the first time wrestling had thrown a big story that tricked everyone.

Hey guys,
I'm kinda new at this so forgive me if I stuff up with the posting.
I'm doing an article on Chris Benoit's murder-suicide and I need to speak to actual people about it rather than just getting all my info from books, internet etc. Is there anyone posting on here that would consider themselves an expert regarding the case (ie. sports commentator, avid wrestling fan, sociologist, cultural commentator, crime expert etc.), or does anyone know of someone I could talk to.
Any info you have would be great asap.
Thanks!
Scarlett

People might claim to be experts but I doubt there are any proper ones. Just go on a legit sports news site and get info from there. Should be plenty.

Anyone have an idea of what Randy's new theme song is? It starts with "I hear voices in my head" and then I couldn't tell what the rest said. It sounds pretty awesome.

Anyone have an idea of what Randy's new theme song is? It starts with "I hear voices in my head" and then I couldn't tell what the rest said. It sounds pretty awesome.

The song is called "Ripper "its by the band Chinchilla thats Ortons new theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back