The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question: why doesn't the wwe defend the intercontinental, U.S and tag team titles anymore all thay seen to concentrate no is the wwe, heavy weight and ecw titles. they've even done away with the cruiser wight belt.

Your question doesnt have a definite answer

His first professional match was in 1972.
First run in wwf was in 1991
Redebuted in wwe in 2001.

Wasn't sure which debut you meant.

does anybody know how the big bossman was able to even breath when the undertaker hung him with a noose in the hell in the cell, he was hanging for a long time

does anyone have any idea what the swerve in the mayweather vs. big show match will be?

Hey guys i have a couple of questions:
1. How do the wrestlers make the noise when they kick someone, is it fake or is it the real impact on the skin.
2. Why was NYR cancelled
3. Why aren't there any ppvs overseas
4. Is the HOF Induction Ceremony any good, is it worth going?

Thanks Guys

1. Generally a combination of both. there is some contact, generall amplified by a microphone under the ring
2. No real reason was given, I guess WWE was just trying to cut down on the number of PPVs. Given the fact that all PPVs are Tri branded now, you would have 3 PPVs with all three shows in a matter of weeks between Armageddon, NYR, and Royal Rumble
3. Becuase of time zone challenges with the US veiwers
4. There really isnt a definitive answer to that. Seems more like a personal preferance thing. I would go.

Why was Rey Mysterio booed at the RR 2008, during his match vs. edge for the WHC?

That question doesnt really have a definitive answer, and thats what this thread is for.

But my guess would be becuase 1. more of the crowd liked Edge in general in that particular city and arena that night, and 2. there were more older fans in the crowd, who preferred Edge.

Does anyone have a link as to where I can find the full version of the 2008 Hall Of Fame Ceremony and not the edited version aired on television?

Where would I look to find the code for a pre-sale on Ticketmaster? I am specifically looking for the one to Detroit on May 12th. The tickets go on sale on Wednesday April 2nd and I would like to be able to get tickets for my son as a suprise.

TIna

whats the difference between the rocks and bret harts sharpshooter? People say the rock "butchered" the sharpshooter.

whats the difference between the rocks and bret harts sharpshooter? People say the rock "butchered" the sharpshooter.

Bret Hart applied the move as intended making it look like it was putting strain on the knees and back.

Rock, well just find a video of Rock doing the Sharpshooter and you'll see. He basically just crosses the opponents feet and holds them. If you can't tell the difference you are blind.

Anybody know why Austin, Foley, or McMahon werent there tonight to salute Flair... I mean Flair thanked all of them at the Hall of Fame... I just feel they should have come out and thank him for all he has given to the business. Anyone have a thought on this?

Anybody know why Austin, Foley, or McMahon werent there tonight to salute Flair... I mean Flair thanked all of them at the Hall of Fame... I just feel they should have come out and thank him for all he has given to the business. Anyone have a thought on this?

McMahon & Family likely weren't on-camera because they wanted to give Ric Flair the spotlight.

Mick Foley, Steve Austin & others of that nature likely weren't there because they simply weren't there. If they were, then the same rules apply. They didn't want to take from Flair's spotlight.

As far as the Undertaker goes, hes always had issues with "breaking character" and its likely he was in the back, but didn't want to come out and show any on-camera thanks that would ruin his character.

Austin and Foley were there. I heard McMahon was backstage.

Does anyone have the presale password for Monday night Raw in Raleigh NC, presale starts wed, april 2.

does anyone know where I can find a copy of the HBK tribute song form the mid 90's tell me a lie and the summerslam 2002 song fight that they did a video thing with recaping hbk and hhh?

What happened to my Torrie Wilson? What happened to the Boobs of Friday Night Smackdown!? this makes me angry that i have to put up with Mccool as the blond bombshell. what the crap?

does anyone know where I can find a copy of the HBK tribute song form the mid 90's tell me a lie and the summerslam 2002 song fight that they did a video thing with recaping hbk and hhh?

Tell me a Lie somehow made it on the WWE anthology so if you can find a copy of that then you'll have it.

I can't help you with the second song since I have no idea what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back