The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got 9 years. There isn't much to say about why he got put into jail other than it was for 9 years and it was on Armed Robbery and Kidnapping charges. Oh yeah he also got his Malcom X tattoo while in Jail.

Yeah I knew that. I'm more intrested in the circumstances behind the kidnapping. What was he robbing, did he kidnap somebody as barganing power between him and cops, etc.

Yeah I knew that. I'm more intrested in the circumstances behind the kidnapping. What was he robbing, did he kidnap somebody as barganing power between him and cops, etc.

MVP got into alot of trouble as a kid, and then eventually joined a gang. In that gang they did drugs (and all the other typical gang stuff). One of MVP's friends was killed by a rival gang. He snapped inside, and commited the armed robbery. I did some research on it, and that's all it says.

Here is a link to an interview with him (if it helps):
http://alanwojcik.com/archives/id21.html

does anyone know the name of the wwf wrestler from the mid 90's who shot rockets out of his back during his entrance?

Where can I get articles on the wrestling business and on pro wrestlers and their lifes? I have this research paper due, and I sparked interest on my professor, who doesn't understand how hard it is to be in wrestling. So he said he wants to find out more on this subject, not the wrestling on TV, but the struggles and all that of the wrestlers themselves. I need the best information I can get. Can anyone please help me?

Where can I get articles on the wrestling business and on pro wrestlers and their lifes? I have this research paper due, and I sparked interest on my professor, who doesn't understand how hard it is to be in wrestling. So he said he wants to find out more on this subject, not the wrestling on TV, but the struggles and all that of the wrestlers themselves. I need the best information I can get. Can anyone please help me?

Try googling interviews with wrestlers. Or try wrestling magazines (i.e WWE Magazine, Pro Wrestling Magazine...).

I dont think I'll get what I need in a pro wrestling magazine, or a WWE one. I need first hand expiriences. You see, we all have to do a research paper, alot of them on athletes, and wrestling was knocked down by the Professor, long story short I asked why wouldn't he let us do it on wrestlers which spraked a debate and he kinda challenge me to write, so no I gotta.

I dont think I'll get what I need in a pro wrestling magazine, or a WWE one. I need first hand expiriences. You see, we all have to do a research paper, alot of them on athletes, and wrestling was knocked down by the Professor, long story short I asked why wouldn't he let us do it on wrestlers which spraked a debate and he kinda challenge me to write, so no I gotta.

Go to look for the contact details of Wrestlers and try and ask them if they would be kind enough to do written or phone interviews to work with for a research paper that you are working on. It is probably best to do so with guys that aren't tied to either of the big two, or go through the actual companies.

I'm about to go to my first ever WWE house show. Since the house shows happen at night, do the WWE wrestlers make special appearances at the venue (like signing autographs) during the day?

P.S- please quote this question if you're answering it. That way, it'll be easier for me to find it. Thanks

I'm about to go to my first ever WWE house show. Since the house shows happen at night, do the WWE wrestlers make special appearances at the venue (like signing autographs) during the day?

P.S- please quote this question if you're answering it. That way, it'll be easier for me to find it. Thanks

Some will sign autographs if you see them. But unless they go to a shop for a signing I doubt you'll see them unless you wait at the arena.

Yeah I've been to quite a few house shows. You'll most likely catch them coming to the arena or elsewhere if u talk to people that "know" where they stay or coming to. Beware though, some encounters may pleasant & some are worth it. Hope you enjoy your first house show!

Does anybody think it is time that the WWE combine the rosters into one again instead of having a smackdown, ecw and raw roster? The belts like the US Chanpionship and tag teams have really taken a fall.

There is no definative answer for that. This thread is for questions with a definative answer. We have plenty of brand split threads already.

The last time I remember seeing Khali's manager/translator Ranjin Singh (sp?) was at the No Way Out ppv in which he injured his knee (presumed kayfabe).

I don't know why I'm curious about this lol but...can anyone explain Singh's tv absence the last month? Has he been released?

Thanks in advance.

The last time I remember seeing Khali's manager/translator Ranjin Singh (sp?) was at the No Way Out ppv in which he injured his knee (presumed kayfabe).

I don't know why I'm curious about this lol but...can anyone explain Singh's tv absence the last month? Has he been released?

Thanks in advance.

He hasnt been release, the 'injury' was just a way to get him off TV

i have a question: why doesn't the wwe defend the intercontinental, U.S and tag team titles anymore all thay seen to concentrate no is the wwe, heavy weight and ecw titles. they've even done away with the cruiser wight belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back