The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time for some all knowing marks...Owen Hart: http://www.warned.net/OwenHart notes on that "According to Triple H, Owen would have eventually been called "The Game". A few months after Owen's death, Triple H actually got the gimmick nickname instead."

Can anyone confirm this?

One more time for some all knowing marks...Owen Hart: http://www.warned.net/OwenHart notes on that "According to Triple H, Owen would have eventually been called "The Game". A few months after Owen's death, Triple H actually got the gimmick nickname instead."

Can anyone confirm this?

If no one answered than no one can confirm. Seeing as the site also lists under facts- Owen Hart is one of the best wrestlers of all time, I would say this source isn't credible.

How come WWE has ceased referring to Jericho's new finisher "The Codebreaker"? Is there a copyright issue or something? Or have they just moved away from that name? Thanks

Hey im just wondering about this question because this happened before I was part of the IWC.

Can anyone tell me this: Just before Eddie Guerrero passed away, Batista was injured while holding the World title. Does anyone know if Eddie was lined up for a World title run when Batista took a break so he could recover? If Eddie was lined up for a title run can somebody plz tell me the exact date that it was supposed to happen??

Much appreciated

Hey im just wondering about this question because this happened before I was part of the IWC.

Can anyone tell me this: Just before Eddie Guerrero passed away, Batista was injured while holding the World title. Does anyone know if Eddie was lined up for a World title run when Batista took a break so he could recover? If Eddie was lined up for a title run can somebody plz tell me the exact date that it was supposed to happen??

Much appreciated

I think he was going to be WHC by defeating Batista & Randy Orton in the triple threat
It would of happen at Nov 15,2005 Smackdown taping [aired Nov 18,2005]

does anyone know if the rocks theme music from his "hollywood rock" heel run is on a cd anywere??? I must have it...

I do not beleive so, I just looked up all of WWE's CD's on iTunes and listened to the little 30 second samples and couldn't find it on any of them, so I'm thinking your probably outta luck:(

I do not beleive so, I just looked up all of WWE's CD's on iTunes and listened to the little 30 second samples and couldn't find it on any of them, so I'm thinking your probably outta luck:(

that fuckin SUCKS. If ANY theme music should ever be on a cd, that music should. DAMMIT. and so burns down my dream of ever having hollywood rock on my SVR 2008 :(

that fuckin SUCKS. If ANY theme music should ever be on a cd, that music should. DAMMIT. and so burns down my dream of ever having hollywood rock on my SVR 2008 :(

If you had the ability to burn it from the computer to a c.d., I'd probably say it could be easily findable somewhere in the internet. I'm sure just because it isn't on a c.d. that W.W.E. produced doesn't mean it couldn't be tracked down in general.

And to a question asked earlier, about Eddie Guerrero regarding becoming the World Heavyweight Championship. I do infact believe he was set to win it, although C.M. I never heard before now that it would've been on an addition of Smackdown. I heard it was suppose to be at the Survivor Series, in a single's return match.. that Eddie was supposedly going to "show his true colors" by cheating to win.

Yea i figure i could easily find it on the internet. Trouble is, u cant copy music from a burned cd onto an xbox 360. so an internet download of it makes it virtually useless.

You know, thatd be a good idea for WWE on the next SVR. Have all theme songs as downloadables for xbox 360. Thatd be fantastic.

And to a question asked earlier, about Eddie Guerrero regarding becoming the World Heavyweight Championship. I do infact believe he was set to win it, although C.M. I never heard before now that it would've been on an addition of Smackdown. I heard it was suppose to be at the Survivor Series, in a single's return match.. that Eddie was supposedly going to "show his true colors" by cheating to win.

I beleive CM is right, cause Eddie was already scheduled to be part of team SD! at Survivor Series that year, the week before he died he beat Kennedy to gain his spot on Team SD!, the next week, like CM said, he was scheduled to be in a triple threat with Orton and Batista for the WHC, where I beleive he was suppose to win the belt

If you had the ability to burn it from the computer to a c.d., I'd probably say it could be easily findable somewhere in the internet. I'm sure just because it isn't on a c.d. that W.W.E. produced doesn't mean it couldn't be tracked down in general.

It wasnt going happen at survivor series because he was going to be part of team Smackdown & Batista got injured & they announce the triple threat match for Smackdown but unfortunately it never happen

EDIT: Damn you Justin

Yea i figure i could easily find it on the internet. Trouble is, u cant copy music from a burned cd onto an xbox 360. so an internet download of it makes it virtually useless.

You know, thatd be a good idea for WWE on the next SVR. Have all theme songs as downloadables for xbox 360. Thatd be fantastic.

I'm still waiting for them to add a feature where you can just transfer your CAW from the previous game...I hate having to start all over each year when a new game comes out

I'm still waiting for them to add a feature where you can just transfer your CAW from the previous game...I hate having to start all over each year when a new game comes out

I am deathly afraid of that this year. I have like 12 of them made. They carry my roster, specially since this years is so thin. They should also make the WWE shop in each game just be online. instead of having the few select legends in each game, you should be able to pick from a bank of them. they already have the animations and the codes done out for then from previous games, so why the fuck take them out??? Im missing my dusty Rhodes, hulk hogan, and Mr.Perfect this year :(

There is an xbox dashboard download, in the xbox live menu, that will allow you to copy downloaded songs to your xbox. Just scroll thru the menu until you find it. I made Christian Cage, Alex Shelley, and AJ Styles and have all their theme music.

Guys, can we please take the discussion to a bar room thread? Otherwise its gonna become spam in the "Ask a Question" thread. Thanks. lol

Hes waiting to be medically cleared to get back in the ring. But he will be back soon as he is most likely going to be working Wrestlemania with MVP. That is according to MVP

Was Bobby Lashly really released? If so why?
Yes. It was a mutual release. Sources say Lashley was unhappy with several things in the company, most notably his payout from Wrestlemania. He didn't want to come back to the WWE, so the two sides came to a mutual decision for him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back