The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have a couple of questions

1)How long has glen jacobs been kane i heard that he was right before being demasked and i heard that hes been kane since the begining?

2)What ever happened to the boogeyman?

3)when i was like 11 or so i remember a wcw stable that consisted of Chuck Palumbo, Shawn Stasiak and Matt Morgan who were the other guys and what was the factions name?

4)Was johnny the bull stamboli the same johnny in spirit squad?

5)does taker plan on retiring anytime soon?

1. He's been Kane since Fall 97, He used to be Dr. Issac Yankeem DDS private doctor of Jerry Lawler
2.Boogeyman is injured I think
3.Their name was Natural Born Thrillers & the faction consisted of Chuck Palumbo,Shawn Stasiak,Mark Jindrak,Mike Sanders,Sean O'haire,Reno & Johnny the bull

4. No
5.Probably afte a long title run

thanks cm uhh i got some more that passed through my head but i forgot to post sorry if i sound like a little mark that doesnt keep up with it but i just got into it around late sept. after a long break dating back to around wm xx.

1)I heard somewhere that jimmy wang yang was in wcw and after i watched the ladder match dvd one of the guys on it resembled him he was in jung dragons was the yang?

2)I know this maybe considered tna but it has an element of wwe so ill just shoot. Is there any relationship in the late great ravishing rick rude and robert roode i know thats how ricks last name was spelled in real life

3)Is there ever a chance shane (gregory) helms will ever go back to hurricane ? i loved this gimmick but its kinda childish

4) I dont know how long is left in his contract but when its done what are the chances of us getting to see christian cage in a wwe ring again(this would prolly get me in to edge since i cant stand him)

1.Yeah,that was Wang Yang
2.I dont think so
3.No, I think he'll stay as Gregory Helms
4.Not very good I think

do any of you think that these sets will be stable or will they just be scrapped and go back to the same or will the former sets just be a bit more enhanced with different construction? cause i like these sets now lol they are kickin my ass! especially the smackdown set, even if its the same, the blue has me lovin it.

do any of you think that these sets will be stable or will they just be scrapped and go back to the same or will the former sets just be a bit more enhanced with different construction? cause i like these sets now lol they are kickin my ass! especially the smackdown set, even if its the same, the blue has me lovin it.

The new set is staying
They aren't going to use to the old sets

Why do they go on about Edge's Wrestlemania streak when he lost the MITB match last year? They even mention it in the potential WM24 matches on the main zone page.

Why do they go on about Edge's Wrestlemania streak when he lost the MITB match last year? They even mention it in the potential WM24 matches on the main zone page.

Edge has never lost a Wrestlemania match. He was "injured" and taken out of the Money in the Bank match, therefore he was never beaten in the ending of that match.. he didn't win it, but noone was pinned and lost it, either. And due to the fact he wasn't even involved in the ending, means that he couldn't of decided the outcome.. therefore.. he's still undefeated.

Edge has never lost a Wrestlemania match. He was "injured" and taken out of the Money in the Bank match, therefore he was never beaten in the ending of that match.. he didn't win it, but noone was pinned and lost it, either. And due to the fact he wasn't even involved in the ending, means that he couldn't of decided the outcome.. therefore.. he's still undefeated.

No. He didn't win the match. If you don't win the match what do you do? Lose.

No. He didn't win the match. If you don't win the match what do you do? Lose.

A victory is described by a win or loss, via pinfall or submission. (possibly countout and disqualification as well) Undertaker never "pinned" or "won" his match at Wrestlemania IX, he was "taken to the back" and the match was ended that way.. Taker came back out, brawled with Gonzalez, and that was it. Therefore, if you want to look at it, then Taker's streak has a flaw as well, since he never "beat" Gonzalez.

Plus, they did something a long time ago, where I believe Tatanka was "unbeaten" including a run through the Royal Rumble.. same with Triple H... yet neither man won their respective Rumbles, during those times.. however, they didn't receive "losses" on their record for not winning it. They simply weren't written down as losing, because they weren't "pinned/submitted."

So by definition Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Finlay, Orton and so on didn't lose at last years Mania? Yet they also didn't win.

A victory is described by a win or loss, via pinfall or submission. (possibly countout and disqualification as well) Undertaker never "pinned" or "won" his match at Wrestlemania IX, he was "taken to the back" and the match was ended that way.. Taker came back out, brawled with Gonzalez, and that was it. Therefore, if you want to look at it, then Taker's streak has a flaw as well, since he never "beat" Gonzalez.

Plus, they did something a long time ago, where I believe Tatanka was "unbeaten" including a run through the Royal Rumble.. same with Triple H... yet neither man won their respective Rumbles, during those times.. however, they didn't receive "losses" on their record for not winning it. They simply weren't written down as losing, because they weren't "pinned/submitted."

Actually, from my understanding of that, whether its true or not, the match was given to the undertaker by DQ.
I understand that the WWE may possibly try to play that angle with edge, or the never been pin or submitted angle, i dont think they would play the never lost at WM angle after all the 'evidence' they may have given against that. I'm not sure whether to say he did lose or not, but then look at ladder matches for titles, which is basically MITB, you dont have to be pinned or submiited to lose the title, like in normal matches, and you still techincally 'lose'.

I'm not sure what to think about the Rumble thing though, maybe they just want to be ignorant writers and let that be, such as...:headscratch:

So by definition Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Finlay, Orton and so on didn't lose at last years Mania? Yet they also didn't win.

More or less, yeah. I know how stupid it sounds, believe me. I SEE how stupid it is, but thats the facts. Especially when it comes closer to Wrestlemania, and they begin building Edge v. Undertaker as the battle of the undefeated's. Everyone thats entered into the Royal Rumble aren't marked down upon being "eliminated" as being "losers" they're just not the "winner."

What about this.. Survivor Series, the elimination matches.. Triple H. in 1995, was pinned by the Undertaker, yet they still claimed he was "undefeated" because he never lost in a "single's match." So by default, W.W.E. uses loop-holes to get out of claiming someone is or isn't defeated. Thereby, I'm sure they'll say Edge has never lost at Mania.. because he's never been beaten in a match where his shoulders have been pinned to the mat, his hand has tapped it, or he's been counted out, or disqualified.

but then look at ladder matches for titles, which is basically MITB, you dont have to be pinned or submiited to lose the title, like in normal matches, and you still techincally 'lose'.

Okay, but once again.. this could be countered by saying look at Triple Threat matches in which the "Champion" doesn't have to be pinned (or lose) to lose his Championship. The fact is, in a gimmick match such as a ladder match, there isn't a "loser" there is only a "winner."

Yes, I realize there is a difference between the guy who gets his hand raised (winner) and a guy who doesn't. (typically, loser) However, if you black and white the situation.. I'm telling you, over and over, they'll say he has never been defeated.. because he honestly hasn't been.

EDIT: If this discussion is going to continue, whomever does so should QUOTE what "I" said.. and then take it to the Edge "Undefeated or Not" thread, located in the Smackdown section.

THIS THREAD IS THE ASK A QUESTION THREAD.. RESERVED FOR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU.

techinally if edge hasn't lost does that mean jeff has never lost at mania considering he has never been pinned or has tap out

but jeff has only competed in a tlc triple threat tag team stlye. 4 man elimnation tag team match, and a tripel threat ladder and the money in the bank. so is he undefeated or not

but jeff has only competed in a tlc triple threat tag team stlye. 4 man elimnation tag team match, and a tripel threat ladder and the money in the bank. so is he undefeated or not

Not.. Jeff Hardy lost via the Tag Team elimination match at Wrestlemania 18. He, (or Matt) was pinned. Their team was physically eliminated from the match.

Not.. Jeff Hardy lost via the Tag Team elimination match at Wrestlemania 18. He, (or Matt) was pinned. Their team was physically eliminated from the match.

danm. you got me i was thinking you would forget they got elimnated any ways. i have got two questions, was cena's injury kayfabed. because i thought he was meant to be out till after mania what happened was his rehab good or something. and the second question is marcus cor von released due to famil reasons. correct?

From WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/history/wrestlemania23/matches/391618421/results/

'Dropping more than 20 feet down, the force of Jeff’s fall actually broke the ladder beneath Edge in half, practically destroying both men. Neither Jeff nor the Rated-R Superstar — who before this match had gone 5-0 at WrestleMania, and 3-0 in WrestleMania ladder-related matches — would be able to continue following the carnage; in fact, Edge would immediately be stretchered out by medics. His condition currently remains unknown.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back