The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my question...I thought the winner of the Rumble goes on to Wrestlemania for the title show.

So the only way John Cena can do that is if he wins at No Way Out?

This whole Raw Elimination Chamber match for the title shot at Wrestlemania really threw me off. Can anyone help me out here or am I an idiot today?

Here is my question...I thought the winner of the Rumble goes on to Wrestlemania for the title show.

This whole Raw Elimination Chamber match for the title shot at Wrestlemania really threw me off. Can anyone help me out here or am I an idiot today?

Basically Cena decided to forgo going to Wrestlemnia for his title shot and rather have it at No Way Out. Orton agreed and Regal/McMahon ok'd it. So if he loses at No Way Out he doesn't get a title shot at Mania 24. SO they have the elimination chamber to decided who will get the WWE title shot at Mania 24 instead. Hope that helps

The winner of the Rumble does usually go to Wrestlemania, however Cena seems to be above tradition in the WWE and is instead having his shot at NWO. McMahon will have to be okay with this.

The Elimination chamber will decide who has a title shot at Wrestlemania, as Cena's is now vacant.

EDIT: Damn you AJ :lmao:

i have got two questions, was cena's injury kayfabed. because i thought he was meant to be out till after mania what happened was his rehab good or something. and the second question is marcus cor von released due to famil reasons. correct?

1. Cena's Injury: To the best of my knowledge, his injury was 100% REAL. In fact, I'm thinking (not entirely sure) that it was similar to that of which Edge suffered in July.. then came back in December. And if you put the time lines together, it remotely adds up. Edge was out 4-5 monthes, from July - December. And Cena was out 3-4 monthes, from October-January.

2. Cor Von's Release: Once again, to the best of my knowledge. Marcus Cor Von had a Family Emergency in which its been said he had to take care of his sister's children?? At which point, he was unability to return full-time, or even part-time to the W.W.E.

Therefore, he was given his release from the company, however likely left on good terms and would be welcomed back, if he wanted to continue pursuing Professional Wrestling.

From WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/history/wrestlemania23/matches/391618421/results/

'Dropping more than 20 feet down, the force of Jeff’s fall actually broke the ladder beneath Edge in half, practically destroying both men. Neither Jeff nor the Rated-R Superstar — who before this match had gone 5-0 at WrestleMania, and 3-0 in WrestleMania ladder-related matches — would be able to continue following the carnage; in fact, Edge would immediately be stretchered out by medics. His condition currently remains unknown.'

Okay, reread what you quoted me in saying, and then explain what the hell you were trying to point out? Even in that "bolded" text, it still doesn't say he lost. In other words, you give it about 4 weeks, and they'll be building him up as undefeated.

I've been thinking about Owen Hart lately, maybe after that post on Wrestle Zone about people seeing his "ghost" at Kemper Arena, so I was just surfing the net reading sites about him and came across this one, http://www.warned.net/OwenHart. It notes on there that "According to Triple H, Owen would have eventually been called "The Game". A few months after Owen's death, Triple H actually got the gimmick nickname instead."

Can anyone confirm this? I have never heard this, sounds pretty bogus to me. Thanks...WHOO!

Haii im jst asking coz its been on my mind for a few days... does any1 kno how at No Mercy 2007 it was supposed to be John Cena vs Randy Orton for the WWE title. My question is Was that match supposed to be a last man standing match or just or normal match???

Much appreciated

Haii im jst asking coz its been on my mind for a few days... does any1 kno how at No Mercy 2007 it was supposed to be John Cena vs Randy Orton for the WWE title. My question is Was that match supposed to be a last man standing match or just or normal match???

Much appreciated

I think it was supposed to be a last man standing match

Thnx soo much C.M and A.J coz I couldnt remember what type of match it was supposed to be lol!!

Another question because Ive only been watching wrestling for a few years and I watched a little during the attitude era.

Why and when was Goldberg released?

Thnx soo much C.M and A.J coz I couldnt remember what type of match it was supposed to be lol!!

Another question because Ive only been watching wrestling for a few years and I watched a little during the attitude era.

I believe he was released because of a contract dispute.. He wanted a lot, and McMahon wasn't willing to give him that. His last match was with Lesnar at Wrestlemania in 2004

Goldberg was only signed for 1 year, he didn't sign a contract extension because he didn't like the way he was being booked.

Goldberg was only signed for 1 year, he didn't sign a contract extension because he didn't like the way he was being booked.

hmm, i thought him and McMahon had problems agreeing to a contract. So that is why he left. That and his booking..

Thanks.. I got 1 last question.

I didnt watch much of the attitude era.. but Ive seen quite a bit on youtube etc.

What does Austin 3:16 stand for and how did he get that name?

I didnt watch much of the attitude era.. but Ive seen quite a bit on youtube etc.

He got right after he won the 1996 King of the Ring when he defeated Jake the Snake ROberst and then he said this, "The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don’t just get him out of the ring, get him out of the WWF because I proved son without a shadow of a doubt you ain’t got what it takes anymore. You sit there and you thump your Bible and you say your prayers and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16 Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass”

so there you have it

After beating Jake Roberts at king of the ring 1996 finals, stone cold cut a promo during his coronation telling Roberts
you sit there & thump your bible & say your prayers & it didn't get you anywhere talk about psalms talk about john 3:16 Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

EDIT: damn you AJ

Because she was Tombstoned by the Undertaker, and has never fully recovered. Also, the 6.1.9. she took by Rey Mysterio at the Rumble likely won't help matters. I'd say she'll remain in it for another month.

So the tombstone by the Undertake caused a real injury to vickie?:blink:

So the tombstone by the Undertake caused a real injury to vickie?:blink:

Why would you presume to think just because Vickie Guerrero is in a wheelchair on television, that its a legit injury? Thats just like saying simply because Rey Mysterio is with the mexican heritage of wearing a mask, that he does it throughout his entire life. Which isn't true, he doesn't.

You can't always "believe" what you see on television. Especially when its coming from a Sports "Entertainment" program. :disappointed:

I have a question to ask about the feud between Shane and Vince going to Wrestlemania 17, didn't Shane made a mistake when they made that promo at WCW? Didn't he say something like this:

"The contract does say... Shane McMahon... altought the contract reads... Shane McMahon" ?

I have a question to ask about the feud between Shane and Vince going to Wrestlemania 17, didn't Shane made a mistake when they made that promo at WCW? Didn't he say something like this:

"The contract does say... Shane McMahon... altought the contract reads... Shane McMahon" ?

From what I've heard Shane says "The contract does say McMahon, but it's Shane McMahon!". I'm not sure if I'm correct, but that's what he says on WWE replays.

Nope, I have the actual (original) airing of that broadcast. If he did screw up, then it was only in front of the live audience. Because on the original I have, he said what Agrex said he did.. "The contract does read McMahon.. Shane McMahon." (or something to that effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back