The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are the following people coming back to wrestling ?

bobby lashly - ?
candice - ?
Cena - ?
Helms - ?
?????? does anyone know aprox when they are returning

can someone please tell me, what happened to test ? he was on ECW for a little while. ? did vince fire him

What's the point of posting spoilers or over analyzing wrestling? It's just a show, not a sport (it does have very good atheletes, but still, its predetermined) , and people ruin the fun of storylines by posting spoilers!

What's the point of posting spoilers or over analyzing wrestling? It's just a show, not a sport (it does have very good atheletes, but still, its predetermined) , and people ruin the fun of storylines by posting spoilers!

Is this really a question? Seems more like a statement, which doesn't belong here. And if you don't want to read spoilers, than I suggest you quit reading something that has the term SPOILER in big bold letters in its subject title.

i have a q. when is bobby lashley coming back, he had a shoulder injury by kennedy back in september mid i think correct me if i am wrong and i was just wondering when will he be coming back he was a great athleate and had a great future.

He was scheduled to return in January.

i wanting to ask a question and i was wondering if it was true. i was told that edge and orton where going to have a match at mania but wwe didn't want them to loose credibility. is that true or not

The ring will have a covering. Same as Summer Slam 1992 & Wrestle Mania 9. The fans? They'll be piss wet. But fuck 'em.

Does anyone know if the rumours are true. Stings contract runs out soon at TNA and he has been offered a contract by both TNA and WWE and is deciding which one to take

When was the last Raw Rulette? My cable Raw preview said the "1st one in 5 years." I thought for sure there was one within the last year or two...

How many Raw Rulette's have there been, and wasn't there one sooner than 5 years ago?

I'm pretty sure there was one in mid to late 2003. So it's more like 4.5 years. I beleiev that was the third or 4th. I'm sure somebody else will know for sure.

there was a raw roulette in 2002 when bischoff took over and it think that was the only one. and i have a question how much do referees make in the wwe?

there was a raw roulette in 2002 when bischoff took over and it think that was the only one. and i have a question how much do referees make in the wwe?

I all depends on the ref. I know when Earl Heber was in the wwe he was paid more then some wreslters in the late 90s to early 2000. Right now Nick Patrick is the highest paid ref in the company but its no where near wear the wrestlers are paid. Some refs get paid a little extra for taking a big bump during a match. But the actual pay they make i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back