The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot for that. could u also answer what the reason was that he didnt wrestle for over a year and a half? i dont get why they would have him just sulking in the rafters for a year and a half they could have easily just had him up there for a few months and then sting vs hogan at starcade 96 instead.

Because it was building up the suspense ;)

WCW wouldnt have got the big 1.7 buyrate if Bischoff hadn't have kept us all waiting (and hoping) for Sting to kick Hogan's ass. The finish of the match was really horrible, though.

ok so i wont be SPAMMED again...my orignal question was if rvd was commin back or was it for the one time only

this question will be more of speculation there are actually a couple questions. Does anyone know who drove the hummer that crashed into nash in wcw i dont think it was sid i think they canceled that idea? Whart was GTV? Who were the powers that be in wcw? and Who raised the brief case in the austin vs. vince and shane ladder match? than you

He faced Owen Hart at Mania. Not sure if it was a match with proper build or whatever. I think he was one of those wrestlers who was only around for a year or so, and did nothing really memorable. He's only remebered by children who were watching wrestling then.

ok can you just answer this though. i was told that sabu was meant to be at a impact tapings two weeks ago but he missed his flight. so i was wondering and has he signed a contract and is this true

ok can you just answer this though. i was told that sabu was meant to be at a impact tapings two weeks ago but he missed his flight. so i was wondering and has he signed a contract and is this true

I already answer this question before
He hasnt signed a contract with TNA.
TNA feel that he doesnt draw anymore

This question belongs in the TNA "Ask a Question" Thread. You need to understand that. I'm giving you a warning, the next time it'll be an infraction.

And to answer the question, it was rumored that Sabu wouldn't be coming on with TNA unless RVD came with him. Its only a rumor, however, & its probably likely that Sabu would work a show or two with TNA just for a ratings boost.

This question belongs in the TNA "Ask a Question" Thread. You need to understand that. I'm giving you a warning, the next time it'll be an infraction.

And to answer the question, it was rumored that Sabu wouldn't be coming on with TNA unless RVD came with him. Its only a rumor, however, & its probably likely that Sabu would work a show or two with TNA just for a ratings boost.

sorry i was totally out of line and i thank you for the warning i guess i'm just stupid

How come Cody Rhodes dropped on the WWE.com Power 25 because he had a "quiet week" but in reality he won the Tag Titles this week?

How come Cody Rhodes dropped on the WWE.com Power 25 because he had a "quiet week" but in reality he won the Tag Titles this week?

I dont know how too really answer this but Rhodes and Holly went from number 23 to 21 after capturing the title. So they did move up and it is not like they weren't bumped off the power 25.

hi everyone its my first post.... YAY

but i am no noob been around here and wrestling scene since early 90's i got a question.

what ever happened to Ahmed Johnson.

? he had rivalry with nation thats all i member ?

He went to WCW in 99 but was released when WWF/E bought WCW.
He stayed retired until 2003 when he teamed up with Monty Brown against Sabu & Gangrel at a Maximum Pro Wrestling show

He stayed retired until 2003 when he teamed up with Monty Brown against Sabu & Gangrel at a Maximum Pro Wrestling show

thank you.

by the way do i have to have a certain amount of posts to do a book this ? it wont let me ?

Wow, C.M. I didn't know that even. I miss Ahmed Johnson, I loved his early work.. but ever since his injury with his kidney, he was never truly the same. I didn't care much for his feud with the Nation, because in the end he joined them.. & I thought that was stupid.

When he was in W.C.W., he was very overweight & it showed. So the Ahmed Johnson I loved & miss, is the one from late 1995-summer of 96, all before his kidney injury.

Wow, C.M. I didn't know that even. I miss Ahmed Johnson, I loved his early work.. but ever since his injury with his kidney, he was never truly the same. I didn't care much for his feud with the Nation, because in the end he joined them.. & I thought that was stupid.

When he was in W.C.W., he was very overweight & it showed. So the Ahmed Johnson I loved & miss, is the one from late 1995-summer of 96, all before his kidney injury.

How did that injury happen again? I thought the was a storyline to get him off TV because of a different injury.

hi lol me again i have something else to ask .

we all remember the big draft in 02'. well were can i get or someone tell me the results as in draft results like i know mcmahon chose rock first like that etc....

i mean can anyone tell me who was drafted were and lol i forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back