The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could WWE make a DVD of people such as Sting, DDP, etc without being sued or something like that?

I know they can legally use matches that involve Sting, DDP or any other Superstar that was in WCW, AWA, and a few other wrestling promotions they own the exclusive rights to all their videos and such.

But, I don't think they could make a Best of Sting or DDP DVD.

lol this is another question this is like numb 3 in a 1.5 day. lol anyway.

wrestlemania's are the biggest stage of them all, and last year there was a face vs. face main event with john cena and shawn michaels for the title and another one taker vs batista...

well have there ever been on mania a heel vs hell main event if yes what year and between who and who

thank you lol

I can't recall there ever being a Heel vs Heel Wrestlemania Main Event, but there have been quite a few Face vs Face Main Events. . .

Wrestlemania V - Hulk Hogan vs Randy Savage (Savage wasn't exactly a heel here, just jealous of Hogan)
Wrestlemania VI - Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior
Wrestlemania XII - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels
Wrestlemania XVII - Steve Austin vs The Rock (my memory is fuzzy but I believe they were both Faces going into the event)
Wrestlemania XXIII - John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

A Heel vs Heel Main Event would be to hard to sell to the "general" wrestling fans and it would hurt the buyrate of the Pay-Per-View. In other words, it would be really damn hard to market.

I can't recall there ever being a Heel vs Heel Wrestlemania Main Event, but there have been quite a few Face vs Face Main Events. . .

Wrestlemania V - Hulk Hogan vs Randy Savage (Savage wasn't exactly a heel here, just jealous of Hogan)
Wrestlemania VI - Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior
Wrestlemania XII - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels
Wrestlemania XVII - Steve Austin vs The Rock (my memory is fuzzy but I believe they were both Faces going into the event)
Wrestlemania XXIII - John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

A Heel vs Heel Main Event would be to hard to sell to the "general" wrestling fans and it would hurt the buyrate of the Pay-Per-View. In other words, it would be really damn hard to market.

exactly thats why i was asking if there was any heel vs. heel ones cause it woudn't make sense if there was cause mania is like the biggest thing of the year and they need buyers and people will not buy it if the main event holds people they dont want to see !

my thoughts but if there was one can someone please tell me

Okay after fully reviewing the Wrestlemania Main Events off of the WWE site. No, there has never been a Heel vs Heel Main Event.

Does anyone know who the top 10 youngest WWF/WWE world champs are? I can only go as far as Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar and The Rock, then I'm lost from there.

Hey My question was never answered :p

I have another question.
I was watching wrestling at this time but can't remember how it all played out.
Gangrel, Christian, and Edge were part of the brood correct? How did Gangrel end up with the Hardy Boyz during the Terri invitational?
I've been trying to remember for the past day and a half?
Also, what happened to Gangrel and Mideon?

Hey My question was never answered :p

I have another question.
I was watching wrestling at this time but can't remember how it all played out.
Gangrel, Christian, and Edge were part of the brood correct? How did Gangrel end up with the Hardy Boyz during the Terri invitational?
I've been trying to remember for the past day and a half?
Also, what happened to Gangrel and Mideon?

What happen was Edge and Christen where finding sucess as a tag team and Grangrel started to get jelus so he turned on Edge and thats what caused the split. Soon after Gangrel alined himself with the hardys and where called The New Brood they only lasted a few months in 1999 till the Hardys split from Gangrel at the Terri invittinel. Gangrel and Medeon where both relesed by the wwe in 2001.
The Brood stable was based on the movie The Lost Boys

Little side note there was a rumor going around the time of his relase that during a match Gangels shirt slipped open showing how over weight he was and that was what lead to his release. Ofcourse this was not true.

y did jericho leave in the first place?

He was burnt out on wrestling, & on the hectic scheduling of the W.W.E... plus, his personal life was going to crap with his Wife. (Wrestler's lives take a huge toll, especially married wrestlers, as they aren't home as much as their other-halves would like them to be)

That was the case, for Jericho.

who was the writer in the attidute era?
and y did he go?

My best guess would be Ed Ferrera & Vince Russo..

And they left, due to creative differences I believe, but I'm not 100% sure. All I know, is there was a falling out between the two of them, & Vince McMahon. And they both, were the biggest two writers W.W.F./E. had.

wats happened 2 al snow?
On January 18, 2007, Snow was released from his wrestling contract with WWE, However, he remained with the company as a trainer at OVW. He resides in the Louisville Kentucky area Al Snow was named the new OVW Troubleshooter

wat happened to the cruiserweight titile?

The title is currently vacant. Hornswoggle, the most recent champion, was stripped of the title on the September 28, 2007 edition of SmackDown! by the brand's acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero, citing that his status as Mr. McMahon's (kayfabe) son and his dimunitive stature would eventually jeopardize his well-being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back