The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
will wwe change mr kennedy to vinces child?

This really isn't a proper question. As noone has the true answer to it, yet. The storyline originally (assumably) called for Vince's "son" to be Mr. Kennedy.. & the new storyline called for Hornswoggle to be a fact.. but overall, I think they're ultimately just gonna can it.. & push Kennedy through beating Shawn Michaels, in all likelyness.

y did the rock leave wwe?

Because making movies became easier & less painful. His acting career took off, & once you become a professional actor.. that of being a professional wrestler simply doesn't seem worth it anymore.

what happened to too cool?

First, since you posted back to back questions, you really need to think about asking all your questions in ONE thread.. because I'm unaware, but it could be against the rules that you post multiple times, when you could've easily did it all at once.

Now then.. Grandmaster Sexay was busted for illegal drugs that he claims weren't his, but refused to say who they belonged to. So I think that, amongst something else got him a release.

Scotty Too Hottie was just slowly on his way out, he had a big role in the company as a loyal worker, but I think plain & simply, they just quit having the ability to use him.. plus, he was injury prone toward the end of his stint.

um i got a question or two. how come the hardyz spilt this year. and where the hell is boogyman

ok then where is mike knox and why didn't dx reunite when hbk came back. or why not the are reunited now

ok then where is mike knox and why didn't dx reunite when hbk came back. or why not the are reunited now

1. I think Mike Knox is still on the E.C.W. brand, just currently (again) not being used.
2. DX didn't reunite because W.W.E. wants to push Triple H. & Shawn Michaels away from completely destroying the entire Raw brand. (so they split them up to do it, instead of teaming them)

DX isn't "gone" its just "absent" right now. They'll return when McMahon feels the ratings are absolute crap, again. Or whenever the U.S.A. network decides that they need the attitude era back, again. (which was the reasoning behind the one night reunion & Steve Austin's return)

so how come i am hearing romours on triple vsing hbk at mania and turning heel on hbk

so how come i am hearing romours on triple vsing hbk at mania and turning heel on hbk

For the record, this isn't exactly a "question" so much a shot in the dark, at a rumor. So my reply will be my opinion.

John Cena is injured, & they originally rumored Triple H. v. John Cena match can't happen. As well as the fact that Raw needs a Mania Main Event Heel.. & Randy Orton isn't it. Therefore, H.H.H. v. H.B.K. is a likely choice for a top quality match-up. (keep in mind, its still only a rumored match)

ok then but how come kennedy isn't in the main event. he was meant to be because of the money in the baank.

(oh thanks for your time this is my last q)

ok then but how come kennedy isn't in the main event. he was meant to be because of the money in the baank.

(oh thanks for your time this is my last q)
Because he lost the Money in the Bank contract to Edge one night on Raw, and Edge turned around and cashed in the contract on Smackdown against Undertaker after his cage match with Batista.

yea but he lost it to edge due to inhury so why isn't he still gonna be in the main event

i no what your saying that he lost his shot to edge. oh and i also hate kennedy and i think he sucks and shoudln't be on raw. but if he didn't get injured why wouldn't he be in the main event. ( as i noted earlier edge only beat kennedy because kennedy was injured.) so i am saying what would of happened if kennedy didn't get injured

you didn't answer my question if kennedy didn't get injured would he still have healined mania because he had the case and said he was gonna cash it in at mania

How do we know? Are we the WWE? The likelihood is yes, he would have, but there's every chance between then and, er, then that something would have come along to change that. Like it did.

Seriously though, this question is too open for the ask a question thread.

well i do know who... here is the news release from armed forces entertainment...

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Chairman Vince McMahon, Superstars and Divas take their show to U.S. troops stationed in Iraq December 4-8. Hosted by Armed Forces Entertainment, the tour marks the fifth holiday “Tribute to the Troops” WWE has produced since 2003. The tour and a live-to-tape performance of “WWE Tribute to the Troops: Christmas Eve in Iraq” will be presented as a WWE holiday special to air on USA Network on December 24 at 9 p.m. (ET/PT).

In 2006, WWE received the Secretary of Defense Exceptional Public Service Award for exceptional public service for their bravery, patriotism, and dedication to serving the men and women of the United States Armed Forces during operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. Whether touring the front lines for Armed Forces Entertainment or making individual visits to military installations and injured troops in the United States, WWE’s efforts brought needed respite and produced a resounding public outpouring of patriotic sentiment that reached all levels of leadership in the Department of Defense.

This year McMahon and WWE Superstars Triple H, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and Divas Maria, Candice and Kelly Kelly are among the talent traveling to Iraq in support of the troops. The WWE Superstars will visit, sleep and eat with military personnel through a series of appearances with the troops. The tour culminates with a live performance.

“Keeping troop morale high is one of the most important functions of Armed Forces Entertainment,” said U.S. Air Force Colonel Edward Shock, Chief of Armed Forces Entertainment. “And during the holiday season, when troops are missing the comforts of home, WWE stands tall and brings a piece of America to our military men and women. We are grateful for the continued support from Vince McMahon and World Wrestling Entertainment, which gives our military personnel serving overseas something to look forward to, taking their mind off combat duties,” said Shock.

The WWE “Tribute to the Troops” tour marks the largest celebrity production to visit troops in Iraq, with WWE Superstars visiting several bases throughout the country.

The “Tribute to the Troops” special program will feature exciting matches from the live performance, as well as taped features that will share with the American public the experience of daily life for U.S. service men and women in Iraq as they continue to fight in the name of freedom.

The title is the AWA World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not sure who the wrestler is though, he kind of looks like Billy Graham.

i have two questions.
1) what happened that made taker go back to being the deadman. i cant seem to remember what happened to the american badass.

2)i also am interested to here how sting changed so quickly into the crow character. i remember at bash at the beach 96 he had the long black hair but he was still the surfer sting then the next thing i noticed he was the crow. what did i miss?

i have two questions.
1) what happened that made taker go back to being the deadman. i cant seem to remember what happened to the american badass.

2)i also am interested to here how sting changed so quickly into the crow character. i remember at bash at the beach 96 he had the long black hair but he was still the surfer sting then the next thing i noticed he was the crow. what did i miss?

1. The storyline was that Kane helped Vince McMahon bury him, thus the return of the "Deadman." The real story behind it, was that Undertaker wanted to retire as the "Deadman" & also, I think W.W.E. wanted him to return to it, as it drew more money.

2. Sting was betrayed by his friend (Lex Luger) when the n.W.o. had a fake Sting attack Luger.. & everyone in W.C.W. felt it was the real Sting. Thus, Sting had an attitude & wanted to play a pity party on himself, so he went up into the arena's roof areas to somber alone. (Sting became a glorified version of Raven, its true when you think about it)

Seriously though.. Sting became the Crow like character, after Lex Luger, & the rest of W.C.W. felt he betrayed them.. he tried saying it wasn't him, but noone believed him.. & when it was finally shown that he was telling the truth, he went off on his own, to somber. It happened at Fall Brawl 1996, & he went up into the rafters the next night, I believe.

thanks alot for that. could u also answer what the reason was that he didnt wrestle for over a year and a half? i dont get why they would have him just sulking in the rafters for a year and a half they could have easily just had him up there for a few months and then sting vs hogan at starcade 96 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back