The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently found out that they will be holding SummerSlam '08 in The Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis Indiana. This is very close to my home and I have never been to anything more than a House show for WWE.
I was just wondering when I should probably expect them to start selling tickets, and about how much to expect to pay.
WWE usually starts selling tickets about 2 or so months before a show
If you want floor seats,I think they are about $150 maybe more.

I Have Question

HI EVERYONE I WONDER WHO WAS THE FIRST WOMEN AS MANAGER IN WWE ?

AND SECOND QUESTION : WHO KNOW HOW MANY TYPE OF RING ROPE AND WHAT THEY MADE OF ? :)

thankyousmile.jpg

does anyone know if the stipulation where batista can't challange edge for the championship will continue when edge regains the championship.

does anyone know if the stipulation where batista can't challange edge for the championship will continue when edge regains the championship.

No it will not. That stipulation was only for that one reign, and the second that Edge lost the title it was inactive.

Does anybody else think that what Undertaker says to Chris Benoit in SVR 07 a bit scary?

It was the cut scene where Taker and Benoit were in the ring together on SmackDown.

Taker says something bout Benoit made a mistake and when everything is over that the only people Benoit's family can blame is him. Something like that.
I'll edit with a transcript or if anybody else knows what I'm talking about help me out.

um could someone please fill me in on this info.

we all know that the youngest wwe champion ever is randy orton at the age of 24 and before him was brock lesnar than it was the rock.
well does anyone know the youngest intercontinental champion ever if yes could they tell me.

though i do have a feeling that it is one of these three.

the rock or bret hart or shawn michaels
correct me if i am wrong though.

thanks

um can someone tell me what happened to x-pac

sory if this is a stupid question but i think by now he could have been wwe champ. ?

X-Pac is wrestling in AAA down in Mexico if I remember correctly. I also believe there were talks between him and the NWA. They wanted to groom him to be the NWA World Champion when their Television show comes out.

I could be wrong about the NWA part. ;x

The European Title was never used as it was orginally inteded to be and just became a belt basically. The title lost all real meaning after Davey Boy Smith lost it to Shawn Michaels in England if I remember right.

As for the Hardcore title, WWE has steadily been trying to tone down hardcore and high flying wrestling. They don't want to risk injuries, even though it highly entertained fans. Not to mention the "newer" guys are too skurd to take a good chair shot anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back