The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, does anyone know why Hornswoggle has paint smeared on his face all the time? This has been bothering me for months and I don't recall it ever being addressed. I have no idea what it has to do with being a leprechaun, and if it has to do with "grease" being under the ring or something, he spends tons of time out of it.

So again, is there a reason for this or this this just some dumb random ridiculous thing?

Thanks.

in the newest y2j promo does anyone know the significance if any of the
07.XI/MIII that appears twice

if you need to see what i'm talking about go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQv7jpgSpno
it appears at approx 11sec in then again around 21sec

if you take them as roman numerals its 07.11/1003
but as far as i can tell none of those numbers are significant in any way

thanks in advance for any feedback/advice etc

There's a thread about the promos in the Live Discussion section. The answer will probably be in there.

Although it's pointless trying to break the code imo. Because WWE change the original date he was supposed to return anyway, it made the whole working it out thing redundant. And the fact everyone knows it's Jericho anyway.

lol i wasn't trying to break the code i've known it was y2j for awhile
i just been trying to figure what the deal with the phrase was
so its in live discussions? ok i'll go look there
thanks

does anyone know who drove the hummer that ran into kevin nash and who raised the briefcase in the mcmahons vs stone cold ladder match

Ok I have a question I have been wondering about , what an average wrestlers paycheck around. From guys like cody to guys like Cena. Does anyone know ? Thnxs.

I have another question.
I was watching wrestling at this time but can't remember how it all played out.
Gangrel, Christian, and Edge were part of the brood correct? How did Gangrel end up with the Hardy Boyz during the Terri invitational?
I've been trying to remember for the past day and a half?
Also, what happened to Gangrel and Mideon?

hey does anyone know who the masked wrestler
was that came out of the box at Genesis after
the match and attacked Abyss?:headbanger:

hey does anyone know who the masked wrestler
was that came out of the box at Genesis after
the match and attacked Abyss?:headbanger:

I believe the Person who attacked Abyss was the Masked Johnny Stambolli character named Riddick, if i remember correctly

Just a reminders to all please keep all TNA related questions to the TNA Forum in its own "Ask a question thread"

who raised the briefcase in the mcmahons vs stone cold ladder match

This actually has been on my mind lately for some reason.

I think the answer is we never found out.

I remember at one point hearing it was going to be Jericho, but they never did reveal who it was if I remember correctly. It was just sort of a dropped angle that never played out.

I would like to know what the song is called from the undertaker vs batista cyber sunday promo

This actually has been on my mind lately for some reason.

I think the answer is we never found out.

I remember at one point hearing it was going to be Jericho, but they never did reveal who it was if I remember correctly. It was just sort of a dropped angle that never played out.

Actually, I always thought it was revealed to be the Big Boss Man?? I think it was him. I swear they showed it to be him, even. Maybe its just me though.

Do you know what spamming means i get banned from that

It's what you just did right there. And by the looks of it, it did get you banned.

Okay, now my question.
I'm not quite sure if anyone will have a real answer for this cuz I don't think anyone here is an insider. But I'll try.
Edge and Randy Orton were planned to have a one-on-one match at WM. However, Edge broke his jaw against RVD. WWE still wanted them on the card, so they expanded the MITB Ladder Match from six men to eight so that Edge wouldn't have to work too hard with a jaw injury.
My question is, was the 8-man MITB a one-time thing, or is it going to be the norm from now on? What I mean is, will it revert back to 6-men this year, or will they keep doing 8?

does anyone know if vince will finaly put guys from ovw and fcw to ecw?

I really don't think there'll be an answer for that question. They did call DH Smith up recently to RAW.

Okay, now my question.
I'm not quite sure if anyone will have a real answer for this cuz I don't think anyone here is an insider. But I'll try.
Edge and Randy Orton were planned to have a one-on-one match at WM. However, Edge broke his jaw against RVD. WWE still wanted them on the card, so they expanded the MITB Ladder Match from six men to eight so that Edge wouldn't have to work too hard with a jaw injury.
My question is, was the 8-man MITB a one-time thing, or is it going to be the norm from now on? What I mean is, will it revert back to 6-men this year, or will they keep doing 8?

Not sure if it was a one-time thing or not, but from the looks of things it will most probably be they new norm.

Here is My Question.

I have recently found out that they will be holding SummerSlam '08 in The Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis Indiana. This is very close to my home and I have never been to anything more than a House show for WWE.

I was just wondering when I should probably expect them to start selling tickets, and about how much to expect to pay. I know it all depends on where we sit. So lets say I want to either sit within the first five rows from the ring, OR in the lower level so I am not on the floor, but not very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back