The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does WWE play a live audience track when Superstars enter/leave the ring?
(If this question has already been discussed I apologize)

I've heard rumors of this but I can say I can't tell the difference anymore especially since I can't bring myself to watch any WWE brand for more than 30 minutes.

I last saw the WWF funniest moments DVD. On the DVD there's a segment where Kurt Angle is convincing young teenagers to wait before having sex. (celibacy is the key). Meanwhile, the Big Show is handing out condoms for free. (all you can while you still care!). Does someone know when this storyline took place and how the storyline started/ended?

I last saw the WWF funniest moments DVD. On the DVD there's a segment where Kurt Angle is convincing young teenagers to wait before having sex. (celibacy is the key). Meanwhile, the Big Show is handing out condoms for free. (all you can while you still care!). Does someone know when this storyline took place and how the storyline started/ended?

If i rember correctly this really wasent to much a storyline but more of Kurt Angel building his wwe charcter up. The wait untill you married story took place in late 1999 are early 2000 and it was started to show that Kurt Angel was coming to the wwf to help show people what america champions were really made of. My mind is a little foggy on the rest of the skit i bit some one can fill in the details. But i do know that Angel himself came up with the wait till your married skit.

did anyone cact hthe newest save us video? casue there was some new info in there and i was wondering if anyone has liek analyzed it already or w/e

your question has no definite answer and also i think there is thread on the save us videos on the live discussion and spam zone

hi guys i thought i would start this thread to ask does anybody at all no where i could get wwe wrestlemania 17 from on dvd or Vhs for that matter for lower than 30 quid>? i looked on amazon but im not paying like 38 quid for it no way i just basically want it because its awesome and one of the best wrestlemanias ever in my opinion so if anyone knows where i can get it from could you let me know please.

Thanks guys well Appreciated.:)

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=WEBDVD12&sfile=1&jump=16

I know it's over £30 but thats a pretty good deal there imo. I was in the same boat a couple of months ago. Was looking for Royal Rumble 2000 on DVD but the prices were crazy on amazon, until I found the Royal Rumble Anthology for under 30 quid.

But yeah you'd have to spend a bit more than you wanted but I'd say its worth it. Hope that helps!

um i have a question the old ecw theme let the bodies hit the floor who sings it and who sings / name of song of the new ecw one and the new raw one ?
can someone tell me please

um i have a question the old ecw theme let the bodies hit the floor who sings it and who sings / name of song of the new ecw one and the new raw one ?
can someone tell me please

Drowing pool sings "lets the bodies hit the floor" (Sadly soon after they made the song the lead singer died)

Papa Roach sings the new raw song"I wanna be loved"

hope this helps

Drowing pool sings "lets the bodies hit the floor" (Sadly soon after they made the song the lead singer died)

Papa Roach sings the new raw song"I wanna be loved"

hope this helps

thanks for the help but does anyone know the new ecw one

Does anyone know the No Mercy theme song? they only played it every time the announcers updated us on the matches that were gonna take place. it sounded like Metallica's James Hetfield, but i couldn't tell cuz all they did was loop the chorus. If someone could hrlp mr out with this i'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone know the No Mercy theme song? they only played it every time the announcers updated us on the matches that were gonna take place. it sounded like Metallica's James Hetfield, but i couldn't tell cuz all they did was loop the chorus. If someone could hrlp mr out with this i'd really appreciate it.

Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence was the theme.

Some of you might remember that after Jesse Ventura left the WWF in the 1991he had a brief stint in WCW as an announcer for about 2-3 years. In all biographies and articles on Jesse, they briefly mention his stay and never say why he left. Excuse my foggy memory, for I was quite young at the time, but I remember watching a WCW PPV (I'm thinking it was Bash At The Beach or Halloween Havoc), and Jesse no showed the first match, came out for the second and was incoherent, slurring his words and not speaking as vibrantly as he's known for. After that PPV, I never saw on WCW television again. I was just curious if he was released for an issue with substance abuse and if this incident had anything to do with his dismissal or resignation.

Goldberg left wwe because he didn't like how vince was using him and goldberg doesn't want to give vince another penny.
i dont know if many people know this but also he left because backsage in the parking lot he had a real no written no planned punch up real fight with HHH
after that golberg got really angry and thats one of the reasons why

there is a new girl that asks the wrestlers questions, saw her on smackdown and cyber sunday shes there to replace kristal marshall, anyone know who she is and her name?

Hmm.. got another question.
I know that Teddy Long was an referee before becoming a GM of Smackdown. Can someone tell me how the hell did be become a GM?
Thanks!

Long came back as a manager after his ref stint. He managed a number stars on RAW, was then drafted to Smackdown where Kurt Angle was the GM. Kurt was "fired" from the GM spot (I believe so he could wrestle again), and Long was selected as the new GM. I had heard somewhere that the WWE wanted him as GM so thats the whole reason he was drafted.

I actually have two questions.

1. What was the real reason Bret Hart took Wrestlemania until Survior Series off after losing the WWF Title to Shawn Michaels?

2. Is it actually FACT that Triple H was the one who wanted the Pepsi Plunge on the banned moved list simply because it would make the Pedigree look weaker, or is this just a rumor by Triple H haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back