The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think this would be awesome? If the WWE signed Xpac, Hall & Nash and brought the real KLIQ to the WWE. HBK, HHH, Xpac, Hall, Nash! They are all still friends and I'm pretty sure HBK & HHH have alot of control on what goes on. Would anyone else like to see this?

Does anyone else think this would be awesome? If the WWE signed Xpac, Hall & Nash and brought the real KLIQ to the WWE. HBK, HHH, Xpac, Hall, Nash! They are all still friends and I'm pretty sure HBK & HHH have alot of control on what goes on. Would anyone else like to see this?
i dont wanna see that
i wanna see younger wrestlers getting pushes like MVP

Thats not really a question for here... this is the question thread for questions with proper answers, not opinions.

I have one, at the teddy long wedding on smackdown, right on the back row, or the row before it, there was a guy wearing a white shirt and red suspenders and black pants, ive seen this guy before in the background of wwe shows and Im guessing hes an older guy who they keep around like sgt slaughter who he was sat next to, who is he? And, a few rows infront of them, was that dean malenko??

It could be Mike Rotunda, Or better known to WWE fans as Irwin R. Schyster or IRS. I think that is the guy you are meaning. He is a Road Agent and a Legend that should be in the Hall of Fame.

There are rumours of Vince finding out that the Macho Man was having sex with Daddys little Girl at the age of 14. Not possible. Could be possible for it to be occurring, I don't know. But there is also the thing about Macho Man just upping and leaving the WWF. This is something that noone actually knows.

Here's a question. What was the deal that WZ is reporting about a 3 second video clip on RAW? I never saw this clip. Can someone please explain what it was or post a clip? Thanks.

It was ran in the second hour it was blue and green numbers and letters running down the tv screen and at the end a date was shown but it happend so fast that i missed the date. Its already being said that its Jerichos return because its simuler too in 1999 when first made his wwe debut. They will probaly show tonight on ecw are on smackdown. But its very quick and at first i dident even know it had too do with the wwe.

did anyone get a date off of that? if its 10/28 imma b soo freaking happy ( i got tickets for cyber sunday )

I know, mate. I just didn't want to start a thread. (Not only because I can't)

did anyone get a date off of that? if its 10/28 imma b soo freaking happy ( i got tickets for cyber sunday )

to answer this question, a couple of times in the video it said 7Oct and No Mercy is on October 7th so something will probably happen at No Mercy but thats kind of not enough time to hype this thing so dont be surprised if he comes out at Cyber Sunday

QUESTION- Am I the only one who doesn't like Steve Austin?
The answer to this is no.

While, technically, I suppose that question could go here (?), I would think that you could make a pretty good thread about that in the Old School forum. I'll be more than happy to side with you against the blind Austin marks.

But, to answer your question, no, you are not the only one who doesn't like Steve Austin.

The answer to this is no.

While, technically, I suppose that question could go here (?), I would think that you could make a pretty good thread about that in the Old School forum. I'll be more than happy to side with you against the blind Austin marks.

But, to answer your question, no, you are not the only one who doesn't like Steve Austin.

defenitely a No for this question. I definitely have never been a Steve Austin fan but would I say I dont like him? probably not but I definitely don't like him as much as everyone else does. SBW if you take this to the old school forummSly is defenitely the perfect person to have on your side.

Thanks for the support, guys. I'm unable to make a thread but either one of you are more than welcome to make the thread. ("Do you like SA?")

One more question, seeing as I'm new, am I allowed to bring up old threads again?

I wanted to reply to the "WWE Censoring Fans - Right or Wrong?" but didn't. I don't know what the rules regarding bringing up old threads are.

yea they did, also i was wandering..kurt angel had arguably a HOF career....will the WWE put him in? or no becasue he is wth the 'enemy' in TNA?

Kurt seems to be pretty buddy buddy with the McMahon children, minus
Triple H. You're talking many many moons down the road though. A lot can happen in 30 years. Kurt may have left on somewhat shaky ground, but this is no way a Bruno Situation. Kurt will eventually, but a very long time from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back