The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Slyfox696)Answer: Yes. You're welcome.

Hmm thanks for answerin my question...a full anwer would have worked better but ok.

I have the American DVD's and yes they do and even the ONS DVD has Benoit as a lumber jack. Plus the Vengeance one has the Benoit chants in it for the ECW title match

Well i'm sure the all the new DVDS that have been created dont, but I got when it first came out so maybe WWE felt different at that time but oh well i thought that was interesting as well. Though Styles and Tazz mention nothing of Benoit in their commentary

sup guys i just wanted to know if marcus cor von is ever gonna come back and what could they do to make him a better star in wwe?

He should come back someday just right now off on personal leave dealing with family issues and to be a star will comes down to creative and VKM and others.

im not sure if this has been asked on here if it has then im sorry for repeating but with randy orton's name comming up in the steriod scandal with this hurt his chances of winning the title at unforgiven?

it will more than likely kill any chance at him winning gold but you never know stranger things have happened before

Here's a question: does anyone else think that the generic boos on the smackdown tapings are as annoying as hell?? I mean, seriously; you'd think we'd know by now who to cheer and boo for, they don't need to make their own crowd responses! It's annoying, and kinda unprofessional too IMO.

They did it with Goldberg chants why shouldn't they do canned heat or Pops on a recorded show? It just means that they aren't doing what the WWE wants the fans to do.

i just read this some where and wondered if there was any backing...
Cyber sunday has two broadcast matches, the first is cena vs orton for title choices : lumberjack, hell in the cell, falls count anywhere the other is a fatal four way, with undertaker mark henry, batista and kahli choices for special guest referee: rowdy piper, stone cold, and jimmy hart
is this true or is someone just getting my hopes up?

Someone is getting your hopes up there Im afraid, While it would be nice to know that kind of thing, we won't know the options until closer to the time.

why was jeff hardy given the ic title right after coming off an suspension?? I know fans love him than y not bring him to main event status??? ECW OR SMACKDOWN>???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back