The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are at WWE.com you buy the PPV online there it cost the same when you order through your cable company. Also when you order on WWE.com you get some classic matches for free.

hey can anyone tell me what that mid evilish sorta lookin writing that was on the tron when triple H came out sunday?? it was three or four words I think, and the first word was "ceribis"....does anyone know what all the words were, what they meant, and what language or dialect that was? I want to use that dialect, or even those words from trips entrance for a tattoo, so Id really appreciate it if someone could answer my questions...thanks guys

hey can anyone tell me what that mid evilish sorta lookin writing that was on the tron when triple H came out sunday?? it was three or four words I think, and the first word was "ceribis"....does anyone know what all the words were, what they meant, and what language or dialect that was? I want to use that dialect, or even those words from trips entrance for a tattoo, so Id really appreciate it if someone could answer my questions...thanks guys

I think you mean GENIBUS NITITO CANUS and it stands for ON YOUR KNEES DOG.

Its classical latin

hope this helps you out

HOLY CRAP!! i had use for that stupid ancient lanuage class in college.

fuckin sweet...thanks man...I dont think im gonna use those words now that I know what they mean lol but I think the language is cool, should make a sick tat thanks

He was introduced in August 99, Hardcore was using the Super-Heavyweight gimmick at that time. So Crash had it from then.

Another question - can a triple threat match end in a disqualification? If so, when has this ever happened?

i read somwhere that the reason samoan joe never joined the wwe was because of they kept telling rikishi to loose weight, was this true? can someone talk me through it?

no that isnt true.
i read on this site actually that samoa joe has actually been thinking about signing a contract with the wwe which would great for to put him on ecw as a heel and challenge cm punk for the belt

hey guys just wondering as i purchased tickets to see raw in melbourne australia on the 10th nov. Do you guys reckon that wrestlers will still be suspended at that time?

hey guys just wondering as i purchased tickets to see raw in melbourne australia on the 10th nov. Do you guys reckon that wrestlers will still be suspended at that time?
i dont think so by reading the spoilers,i read some wrestlers started their suspension this weekend. i think they are going to be back from suspension by Nov 10

i read somwhere that the reason samoan joe never joined the wwe was because of they kept telling rikishi to loose weight, was this true? can someone talk me through it?
i believe he was signed with one of WWE developmental affiliate UPW in '99 he wrestled there against john cena.he wrestled against Essa Rios in an episode of WWF Jakked

yes he will he has been talking to vince macmahon about a return in late 2007 and WHY is RVD still on the wwe.com ecw roster????????????????

Is Umaga a face or a heel right now!? Im really confused. He turned face a week or two ago yea, but he attacked jeff on raw last week so does that means hes a heel again?

Um first off this thread will be here as people always have questions. Second that is a question for the TNA forum. Third who knows as long as his is a lacky it be awhile and his is a former 3 time NWA-TNA Champion

that should be in the TNA discussion forum, not even in the ask a question thread

Why is Shelton benjiman being held back
Did he get on someones wrong side

and

How much longer do u think VinnyMac and WWE
Will keep there incarnation of ECW going

Shelton benjiman is being held back because you have to have mic skills to go far today in the wwe or you have to be 7 ft tall or more and shelton jus doesnt have either one of those traits..sadly he will go nowhere in the wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back