The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i very much go along with the 'whoever has the upper hand at the last tv show will loose' theory...

Ortan got hte upper hand on Raw... so I (sadly) think he will go down this sunday

There is a Thread on this you will just have to look for it though. This is for Questions with Definitive answers and not opinions. The Opinion ones are usually threads in their own right.

i saw this at best buy i think it was called "Heroes of first class the story of the von erich family" im wondering if anyone has seen it and if so what they thought

i heard some rumor that cena is being moved to smackdown after SS..any backing to that or is it just a rumor?

hey im reading the information on main even foxtel for summeslam and it says................... the king of kings is back and crashing the party of the summer. dont miss triple h, wwe champion john cena, bobby lashely, and all your favorite superstars at wee summerslam live and exclusive to main even. does this mean bobby lashely is cuming bakk that earlii ???

Apparently The Highlanders are getting moved to Smackdown is this true do you think this is a good idea as I see them getting fed to Khali and Batista instead of Snitsky on RAW?

Also whats the deal with the Cruiserweight title its never on tv any more after Hornswogle won it.

Is Jamie Noble NO1 contender? If he is he would smash The Leprechaun, are they getting rid of the title?

I was told this goes in here. If it doesn't, I'm sorry. So anyways, does anyone know who the participants are in the diva battle royal tonight?

Well Never Mind. I got this from Vbookie...

Beth Phoenix
Brooke
Cherry
Jillian Hall
Kelly Kelly
Kristal
Layla
Maria
Maryse
Melina
Mickie James
Queen Sharmell
Torrie Wilson
Victoria
Michelle McCool

Originally Posted by Big Wes

Well Never Mind. I got this from Vbookie...

Beth Phoenix
Brooke
Cherry
Jillian Hall
Kelly Kelly
Kristal
Layla
Maria
Maryse
Melina
Mickie James
Queen Sharmell
Torrie Wilson
Victoria
Michelle McCool

Thanks so much. Btw, Orton ain't winning. Word Life!

When I read that Raw had a 2.5 rating or whatever , I was just wondering if anyone could put that into context for me. Is that a rating out of a certain number , a percentage , or what. Just would like it clearing up.

I am so glad you posted that, I was thinking of doing so myself, but just some advice this should have gone in the ask a question thread posted above as it wont generate any further discussion.

Does anyone know why SD! is taped rather than done live? I know it has always been a taped show but I never understood why when they clearly have the technology and experience to do a live show.

Does anyone know why SD! is taped rather than done live? I know it has always been a taped show but I never understood why when they clearly have the technology and experience to do a live show.

thats a goo question i think its because they want to get all their Tv buisness done early in the week and with smackdown being the "B" show they chose for it to be taped early as opposed to Raw

Are the PPV's available to order for webcast live? i know you can order them after they take place but does anyone know if they can be watched via internet live. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back