The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Not really a wrestling question as such, more a request.

I believe it was Y 2 Jake i think his name is. He had a picture in his sig of Khali sitting down with his arm round a lovely lady.

Does anyone have a link to this?

kiko just google the great khali with safesearch on, the pic your are looking for should be on the 3rd page, it is his wife.

Acidulantes, I don't know where to find the list. But I do know they banned all choke holds, some piledrivers, 450 frog splash, vertabreaker, WCW banned the jacknife powerbomb, shooting star press..But other than that I have no idea.

While technically it is, it is a blood choke and not an Airway choke if applied in the proper way to actually inflict damage. Blood Chokes are completely Legal in MMA and More traditional Martial Arts Such as Judo so they also allowed in Pro Wrestling based off of those facts. A blood Choke is Safer than an Airway choke as these stop oxygen from getting to the lungs meaning you asphyxiate the person you are applying the hold to. Where as blood Chokes are designed and applied to cut the blood flow to the brain to a minimum so as to make you pass out due to lack of Oxygen in the brain, most people when passed out are let go thereby letting the blood to get to the brain. At least that is what I gather anyway from a bit of surface research. This means that as a Blood Choke a Sleeper is allowed. The Rear Naked Choke is a Blood choke meaning it is used in MMA as a submission manouever. Pretty Much any MMA Submission move if applied in a certain way is legal in Wrestling even if applied properly as they are all "Safe" Chokes.

i know this is going to sound stupid or w/e but what is a dark match? because from what i get in the "what you didnt see last night" article the dark matches always seem to b huge....like for raw last night it was randy orton vs john cena for the championship...r these matches just like testers or wat?

Its not stupid at all mcnairfrk

A dark match is one that is not televised. so its after the show goes off air. Its a TV term if a show goes off, its classed as "dark" hence, Dark Match

On the same subject of dark matches, why would they put on such a huge match like that?? The title isnt gonna change hands so why? especially seeings as orton and cena wrestled that night already?

I think its to see how the crowd will react to the two people in a match, and to give them a chance to get used to wrestling each other, that sort of thing. but I am not 100% sure

yea thats what I understand they are for, to see the crowds reaction to the two guys, the rivalry, and to sort of let the guys "practice" with each other, try to establish some chemistry and try out spots for what is usually a big match coming up (IE cena, orton, at summer slam)...and yea they are called dark matches becuase they are not televised...and there are instances were they just put matches together just to give the live crowd a show, and send them home happy...I was at a smackdown event, and our dark match was MVP and kennedy VS Undertaker and Kane...these men had already wrestled many times, and no rivalry or matches in the future, it was just for show for the crowd...yea those are dark matches lol

i have a question for all of you about my idea for melina, do any of you think that they should run something where melina is injured for a bit and while shes out, they repackage her to fit the character of milina from mortal kombat? i mean, she already does these little taunts and stuff like milina would do in MK, all melina would have to do is learn some martial arts and stuff, i dont know, is it a bright idea or no? i just...i cant decide lol. send me a message or somethin.

with vince comming back to raw..how are they going to b able to smooth over the whole limo-blow-up/chris benoit death thing? is he going to come back and just go with the original storyline of him faking his death?

No one knows how he's going to do it. Maybe he's gonna say Benoit blew up his limo...Tune in Monday night on Raw to find out!

No one knows how he's going to do it. Maybe he's gonna say Benoit blew up his limo...Tune in Monday night on Raw to find out!

They would NEVER say that. I would be highly surprised if they even mentioned Benoits name on WWE progamming ever again. I think they are more than likely going to continue with the orgional plan, sayin he faked it wi kennedys help

***WOOOO 300TH POST!***

erm i really wanted to awnser someones question before i asked any but as they all seem covered over the last fe pages i'll just ask away.

is umaga jamal and how the hell did he loose so much wait if he is?

ahh i had so many before i went too post this and now my minds gone blank...to quote ron simmons... DAMN

What are some good matches to watch? I have been watching wrestling since 2003 so I missed the whole attitude era. I've seen stuff like Taker/HBK Hell in a Cell, Angle/Lesnar, TLC Matches, Stone Cold/The Rock, ect. What are some other good ones?

Check out some Flair, Bret Hart, Dynamite Kid, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage matches. There's plenty more but that's the short answer.

Was that Roadkill playing the exconvict who responded to the Masterlock challenge? I know he is under contract to the WWE and that looked a lot like him.

How is Rey Mysterio still on Smack!Down, didnt he lose a loser leaves Smack!Down match?

How is Rey Mysterio still on Smack!Down, didnt he lose a loser leaves Smack!Down match?

Yes he did but you know WWE they hardly ever follow their storylines at time. So really they figure that most will just remember it was an "i quit" not a loser leaves smackdown i quit match. Even if they mention it they be like his contract expired and thus that stipulation was null and void and so on.

Hi,
Im on here not alot so sorry if this has already been asked before now.
does anyone know what bobby's entrance music is called or have any idea of being able to get it???? his last one was released on itunes 6months after having it so dont know about this one. Thanks in advance plus dont start flaming him there is enough threads about him and his crap this crap that WE KNOW but the crowd cheer and thats all mcmahon cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back