The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was that last part???:blink:

Anyway, Lashley's theme it's called 'unstoppable' by jim johnston.

And I guess this should be moved to the :spam4: section :D

You're Welcome.

Wel AJ, Then I got two words for ya...

Thank you. :)

Question: Where i can find the WWE "rules" or some kind of regulations, a document or something....

Ya Big Wes is right its the same guy but different look is all and plus the guy that plays as the boogie isnot a young guy either. Any person change or anything we would have heard about it by now on the site.

Ya Big Wes is right its the same guy but different look is all and plus the guy that plays as the boogie isnot a young guy either. Any person change or anything we would have heard about it by now on the site.

Thanks guys, for some reason he looks different some days. He looked smaller on Raw or last weeks ECW. But today on ECW he looked like the original Boogman I am used to. STRANGE, must be my eyes getting older.

Thanks guys,
Shane

i wonder wat it would b like if kurt angle brett hart sting goldberg brocklesnat the rock chris jerico went to wwe r any of those wrestlers goin to wwe if u no

Just search on dailymotion or youtube am sure they'll have some.

i wonder wat it would b like if kurt angle brett hart sting goldberg brocklesnat the rock chris jerico went to wwe r any of those wrestlers goin to wwe if u no

I cant see angle, rock or Lesnar returning, Hart can't wrestle anymore because of his stroke, Y2J I hope returns, Sting will never go to WWE and Goldberg I really don't care.

stone cold wont wrestle again, he can't because of an injury to his neck when Owen piledrivered him and it went wrong.

Hey it was mentioned above that sting would never wrestle for WWE...does anyone have any info on why exactly Sting is so against preforming for WWE? Is it a personal thing against vince, or what is the deal? does anyone know a specific reason, or seen a quote anywere that would explain why he would never do it?

apprentli tna pays wrestlers more than wwe and that mchanon fukd over a wrestler that was good friends with sting thats y im not sure if its tru or not but thats wat i heard and can some1 tell me what happened to the big show

His contract expired with WWE and he didn't renew it, apparently he's now training to be a boxer, he's lost weight and also allegedly refuses to be called big show as that's his 'slave name'

thats true about bigshow

sting said mcmahon treated him real good but when booker t was wrestling and the rock came out and said "who are you" apparantly to sting that was bullshit and didnt wanna be treated like a second rate bitch i guess

just kinda wandering..is HBKs carear really over? becasue orton keeps on bragging about and i havnt heard any news agasint it.. i mean he was gettig kinda old so i cant really imagine him making a big comeback from the 'injury'

just kinda wandering..is HBKs carear really over? becasue orton keeps on bragging about and i havnt heard any news agasint it.. i mean he was gettig kinda old so i cant really imagine him making a big comeback from the 'injury'

No,he had a bad knee that had to be fixed. He should be back around Survivor Series according to this site. Orton is just doing that for storyline purposes expect HBK to come back and kick his head off around Nov.

HBK had to have time off to have surgery on a knee that had been bothering him since May of 2006. He signed a contract extension for at least 2 years, sometime back in 2006, worth over a million dollars.

In all likelyhood, Shawn Michaels will be back.

ok cool and alos with this diva battle royal theres a big chance that a diva form smackdown or ecw would win...if she then goes on to win the title and move it to another brand..would that brand then get rid of another title? like smackdown getting rid of the cruiser weight or w/e, and then would raw have to come up with another differnt title to fill the void?

hey guys i just wanted to know how much of a chance randy orton has of winning this weekend at summerslam?....ive seen the random occurance that happens that usually whoever get the upper hand going into the ppv has a good chance of losing and we all know who he's going against(sigh) so what do ya'll think???

ok cool and alos with this diva battle royal theres a big chance that a diva form smackdown or ecw would win...if she then goes on to win the title and move it to another brand..would that brand then get rid of another title? like smackdown getting rid of the cruiser weight or w/e, and then would raw have to come up with another differnt title to fill the void?

If lets say for example Victoria wins. Im sure they will just send her back to RAW to face Candice at Unforgiven. The women's belt i'm sure will be sticking around on RAW.

hey guys i just wanted to know how much of a chance randy orton has of winning this weekend at summerslam?....ive seen the random occurance that happens that usually whoever get the upper hand going into the ppv has a good chance of losing and we all know who he's going against(sigh) so what do ya'll think???

IMO like maybe 30%. I'm apperently one of the few that see Cena winning this one. The built Randy up as unstoppable "evil" person thats end's careers and Just this Monday they played that same routine with the heel looking even more dominant going into the PPV..That has happend many times in the past and we all know what happened in the end.

You can always go to the SS thread and give your opinions(and reasons) on matches etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back