The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Nancy Grace last night because they were talking about the Chris Benoit/steroid issue. Konnan was on there and I thought they referred to him as a former WWE superstar, however I may be mistaken about that, they may have simply said "former professional wrestler." Was Konnan ever associated with or employed by WWF or WWE, because I have no recollection of ever seeing him associated with WWE in any way, shape, or form. I remember him in TNA, of course, as well as WCW, but that was before Vince bought it. Does anyone here know if they actually did call him a "former WWE wrestler," and if so, is that correct?

After he was approached by talent scout Pat Patterson, Konnan spent eight months in the American World Wrestling Federation as Max Moon in 1993. The Moon character, created by Konnan, was based on a Japanese cartoon he had watched, was that of a cyborg, and saw Konnan wear an outfit (purchased by the WWF at the cost of $1,300) bedecked with circuitry and a pyrotechnic gun during his approach to the ring. Konnan left the WWF following a disagreement with WWF owner Vince McMahon, believing that he was being discriminated against and resenting McMahon's refusal to give him a guaranteed contract. The Max Moon gimmick was subsequently given to Paul Diamond, before being abandoned.

Just for more on the subject.

maxmoon1.jpg

Hey Guys here is a question that might be old and crazy.. But WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SEAN O'HAIRE???

I remember him being a beast in about 2003 where he was the devil..lol.. that was a great gimick and he was the most athletic guy on the roster.. Why is he not with the wwe.. I thought he had the potential to be a champion one day.... Anybody know anything

He was released in 2004/2005. He then did a couple of pro fights. Got arrested a few times. Recieved another tryout for WWE, looked like shit. Had some more fights. Retired.

Heidenreich was released or asked for his release. It was mainly to do with the Katrina stuff I think. His Family were stuck there and he took some time off to go find them. Then there was the standard crap on WWE.com with released Wrestlers. He is now working on the Indy circuit.

As for Vengence go into the Live discussion section and flick through to find the live discussion for it. From what I understand it wasn't that good with the best match being the Nitro/Punk match which was Overshadowed by Benoit not being there.

Wheres Armando Estrada?

WWE wanted him off TV until Umagas alliance with McMahon ended. 2 people accompanying Umaga was enough but with Estrada, 3 would just be overkill. Dont know now though!! Ne1 else no?

Why does JR persist in calling King Booker as Booker T?

Why does Tony Chimmel not announce some wrestlers home towns? Very annoying. Fink where are ya?

And...how many matches have CM PUnk and Stevie Richards had against each other now?

does anybody know the story about jimmy snuka killing some rig rat. I read it somewhere but cant find anything about it on the web to figure out if its true or not.

does anybody know the story about jimmy snuka killing some rig rat. I read it somewhere but cant find anything about it on the web to figure out if its true or not.

I think you are talking about what happend in 1983 when police in pennselvania found superflys girlfreind dead in there hotel bed. Snuka was a suspect for months in the case but it was later discoverd that she was intoxicated and fell and took a blow to her head that killed her. Snuka was never charged with murder and ruled to have no connection to her death but it haunted him for years he said.

Hey, does ne1 have a picture they can post of Edges tatoo. u no, The 1 he describes in the book as looking like a street shark. I cannot find one newere. There are none on OWW or google. Help!! LOL

I heard that ECW tag titles were returning...
Is there still a chance that they will return and when and who will be the first tag team to hold them

I heard that ECW tag titles were returning...
Is there still a chance that they will return and when and who will be the first tag team to hold them

That was talked about early in the year when Dusty was moved to ECW. They had belts made and everything, but they decided against it. Thus teams like the Majors went to SD!. There will be no tag team gold on ECW.

Has anyone else noticed that he has not been appearing on ECW as of late, when a few weeks ago he was about to be pushed to the main event level. If anyone knows whats going on with him, post here :)

I heard he had a "family emergency" about 2 weeks ago when he was souppose to face CM Punk and they changed it last minute....but since then I wouldnt know, i dont think anything was released since!

How come Ron Simmons never wrestles anymore? Does he have some sort of significant injury, or what?

He's not that old. Christ, he's younger than Flair, Duggan, Regal, Taylor, and probably others. I would guess he's comparable in age to JBL (who would be wrestling except for injury), Undertaker, HBK, etc., All he ever does is walk around and say DAMN!, which was mildly amusing for a while, but I'm sick to death of it.

He was wrestling normally but got released. When he returned, he's treated like a legend, like an old man, like a has been. Meanwhile we've seen Slaughter and Snuka wrestle (occasionally), whereas I've not seen Simmons wrestle at all since his return.

Anyone know what's up?

How come Ron Simmons never wrestles anymore? Does he have some sort of significant injury, or what?

He's not that old. Christ, he's younger than Flair, Duggan, Regal, Taylor, and probably others. I would guess he's comparable in age to JBL (who would be wrestling except for injury), Undertaker, HBK, etc., All he ever does is walk around and say DAMN!, which was mildly amusing for a while, but I'm sick to death of it.

He was wrestling normally but got released. When he returned, he's treated like a legend, like an old man, like a has been. Meanwhile we've seen Slaughter and Snuka wrestle (occasionally), whereas I've not seen Simmons wrestle at all since his return.

Anyone know what's up?
Ron Simmons was in a battle royal on Raw once, and teamed with Flair at Survivor Series against the Spirit Squad. He is 39 years old.

Basically, he retired due to age and just wear and tear on his body after years of football and professional wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back